306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: What else with new suspension?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I've got a spax psx kit ready to go on my car along with solid rear beam mounts, my question is what major things should I also replace while doing it? I'm thinking new top mounts for one? I haven't got massive amounts of cash to spend as I no I need to get the brakes sorted for the mot in a few weeks. Any ideas?

Thanks all
New topmounts, New bushes, New pinch bolts are an idea too.
Nice one cheers, will be giving pug a bell tomorrow!
Dont get it from pug they will ra*e you , better off on ebay or the local motor factors,

But yeah front wish bone bushes and 'P' bushes will make a big difference, uprated versions are also avalible to suite different budgets.

wish bone ball joints may also need doing ( be aware there are 2 sizes 16 & 18mm) yours will most likly be 18mm

Top mounts, you can get STD one or splash a little extra and get camber adjustable ones from spoox motor sport for £135, Better bearings also,

lower Strut brace will also make a good difference to the handling, OMP ones are fairly cheap
Thanks for the replys. I've got a motor factors behind from where I'm working at the minute so will go an enquire, also heard the omp lower struts aren't the greatest and that there's someone on hear that's makes his own? Just need to find a kind soul to help me out it all together now ha.
Have a chat with Rippthrough about his custom lower braces. They've got two tubes instead of the one you find on OMP ones.
Give us a call later neph!!