306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pimp jonnys ride meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right guys thought if set this up, weekend of the 25/26 August, got a big box of shineys to fit, I'll supply the BBQ all food included, as long as you help, or we could just watch nial lol, I got coillies engine mounts rear beam mounts and new gear linkages to fit, plenty of room for peeps to crash, what say you

1. Jonny
May be game it's my weekend off Smile
Im working nights that weekend but might manage to pop up one afternoon.
I would actually be up for that but I'm at Wembley Big Grin
I'm game! I'll have done my resit by then too, what better way to celebrate than to fit shinies Big Grin
(10-08-2012, 10:41 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]I would actually be up for that but I'm at Wembley Big Grin

Wembly is 15mins from mine lol
I get off the coach an hour before the match, and I get back on it an hour after mate, otherwise I'd come down. I'd be pissed as f*ck though, it's a cup final lol
Ha ha hairymuff
Hmmm tempting
I could be tempted too.. you got the start of a postcode for me to google maps bud? Smile
Hp13 buddy, come on conner you know you want to

Hp13 buddy, come on conner you know you want to
Hmm.. about 2hr 30, will have to see if the mrs is working.. if not i may be able to come up in the HDi
(10-08-2012, 01:21 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. about 2hr 30, will have to see if the mrs is working.. if not i may be able to come up in the HDi

If Emma lets you lol
Might be busy, if not then I'm game!
I'm on call that weekend but I will try and get someone to cover it. Always up for a free BBQ Big Grin
(11-08-2012, 10:20 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on call that weekend but I will try and get someone to cover it. Always up for a free BBQ Big Grin

Well tell me when your free bud it was our plan after all, Iam easy
(12-08-2012, 10:38 AM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2012, 10:20 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on call that weekend but I will try and get someone to cover it. Always up for a free BBQ Big Grin

Well tell me when your free bud it was our plan after all, Iam easy

Oh giggidy! Tongue
Unfortunately my bro is getting married that weekend so ...

I'm oot
I'm probably gay for this....
Just realised its bank holiday weekend. Chances of anyone covering my shift are slim but will hassle some people tomorrow!
(17-08-2012, 10:05 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Just realised its bank holiday weekend. Chances of anyone covering my shift are slim but will hassle some people tomorrow!

Well you let me know when you can do it bud like I said