306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Dturbo t2/k14 needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so guys as it pretty much says in the title i need a new turbo as mines decided to start sptiiting loads of oil into my fmic Dodgy so im guessing its oil seals? was jsut wondering if anyone has a spare turbo lying around they would be happy giving me a price on Smile thanks guys
I've got a K14 in the shed I can rebuild for you. Ran fine when I used it?
Wasn't the reason you changed that ginge because yours was on its way out?
(08-08-2012, 04:24 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't the reason you changed that ginge because yours was on its way out?

Nope. I was getting a lot of smoke. Now found to be the fire ring for which I'll provide a new one ive got.
Thanks for your concern though.
yea that would be great that pal, how much would you be looking for it?
K14 £30
take that ^^^^^

i cant post for much less than that; plus need the time to rebeuild; working solid for the next 2 weeks Smile
is that with postage karl? if not how much would it be mate?
still need a turbo if anyone can help as mine is getting worse and now wont even boost over 15 psi!! any help will be great! thanks
(08-08-2012, 11:21 PM)pud11 Wrote: [ -> ]is that with postage karl? if not how much would it be mate?
thats with out postage. were are you from?. the turbo is in castleford. its HDIKYLES
Manchester area pal, rough idea on what postage is with the weight ect i dont really know Confused
as i said to hdikyle then atleast now theres loads of oil in my fmic and piping atleast i can see where my boost leak was by the puddle of oil under it