306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Peugeot 430 Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just brilliant.
look's good!
In fairness there have been some AWESOME conversions of Coupes into 360s which you REALLY wouldn't know the difference.

[Image: comparison.jpg]

Save the gash wheels and you REALLY wouldn't know..
''lowering springs for that perfect ride height''

... to get it over small volcanoes...
It is mad how they do it. But that one looks shit side on!
That dash looks awfully like a 406 dash

Oh wait....
ha ha just nooo, there may have been some good replicas based on the pug but that sure as shite isnt one of them lol, imagine driving that
Still registered as being a blue 406. Imagine the plod pulling you over in this, have a field day!
Well, they do use the same Pininfarina design. Wasn't the 406 shape originally designed to be a Ferrari 'every day' car?
needs a 40mm drop on clones Tongue
Quote:Lowering springs have also been added to give the car the correct ride height

Quote:this has been based on an actual Ferrari F430 and is 100% accurate outside

[Image: frabz-DAFUQ-e04e7c.jpg]
[Image: F40+21241827028.jpg]

[Image: Ferrari-F40-Red-Rear-Angle-14-st.jpg]

the top is the fake if you were wondering TMI
(08-08-2012, 01:32 PM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Well, they do use the same Pininfarina design. Wasn't the 406 shape originally designed to be a Ferrari 'every day' car?

Not quite. Pininfarina designed the 406 coupe just after the Ferrari 456...

[Image: Ferrari456.jpg]

[Image: 406C2014.jpg]

You have to squint a lot...
Actually mate rumour has it that they tried selling the design to Ferrari as a more budget car, Ferrari weren't interested and Peugeot bought it instead.
(09-08-2012, 07:49 AM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Actually mate rumour has it that they tried selling the design to Ferrari as a more budget car, Ferrari weren't interested and Peugeot bought it instead.

Rumour also has it that I don't have erectile disfunction but we all know that's not true!
^^^pahahaha
(08-08-2012, 10:42 AM)JamesG Wrote: [ -> ]look's good!

Somebody needs shooting for that comment, the wrap is creased to f*ck and can be seem from EVERY angle (maybe that's just my OCD but who knows!) it looks like it's standing on f*cking stilts, and for feck sake one of the fecking exhausts isn't even mounted properly...oh and did I mention that it's U-G-L-Y and the bloke certainly aint got no alibi!!!
(09-08-2012, 07:51 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2012, 07:49 AM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Actually mate rumour has it that they tried selling the design to Ferrari as a more budget car, Ferrari weren't interested and Peugeot bought it instead.

Rumour also has it that I don't have erectile disfunction but we all know that's not true!
Don't beat yourself up about it mate!
Current bid: £7,500.00 2 Bids

WTF.....
what a joke! it looks awful! Yeh there are some good ones but this aint one of them!