306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My Wanted List!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, have a little wanted list and some of these parts are already in the motions of being procured, but please let me know if you can help...

First up is a tiny thing, the two 'rods' either side of the parcel shelf are missing. Here's a piccy, it's item number 4 which I need two of.

These are £3.13 from Pug so I may just order them, but if anyone has some laying around I'd be very grateful of them!

[Image: ParcelShelf.jpg]

I also want a drivers side foglight (Phase 3 shape) as mine has been smashed.

A Phase 3 keyfob, with or without the gubbins inside. I bought a case off of eBay but it was for a phase 2 model with Infra-red, so despite being told it would fit it actually doesn't! I'm after a genuine one and don't fancy paying £96 from Peugeot! I'll only be using it to swap over all the internals from my existing key....

Other less pressing issues-

Phase 3 Leather interior for a 3 door with side-airbags and 'map pockets' behind the doors, as I miss those! Mine are a little bit shabby.

GTi6 3-spoke / Meridian 4-spoke leather steering wheel?
I have a gti6 spoke wheel, make me an offer Wink
I've some 3dr full leathers in blue?
Only after like 75 quid for them. Pics are in the for sale thread from a month or two back.
Matt I shall PM you

Chris those seats are an acquired taste! Unfortunately not keen on them but that's a very good price for them.
There was a 3dr alacantra set on eBay last night mate
I've got some parcel shelf pegs, I'll try and hunt them down for you.
(06-08-2012, 11:18 AM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]There was a 3dr alacantra set on eBay last night mate

Did they sell? Needs to be local though as otherwise courier costs are pretty high!

(06-08-2012, 12:14 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got some parcel shelf pegs, I'll try and hunt them down for you.

Cheers matey!
Pm?
(06-08-2012, 02:19 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Pm?

Mind blank Confused
I have a couple sets of ph3 fogs with broken clips, could use the lenses though, £10 ?
Are the lenses in good nick mate? And how do you remove the lense from the foglamp unit? Never had to do it before!
(07-08-2012, 07:58 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: [ -> ]Are the lenses in good nick mate? And how do you remove the lense from the foglamp unit? Never had to do it before!

There's 4 clips round the edge, use a screwdriver to prise them off then the lens will just come out. Refitting is the reversal of removal in true Haynes style.
Thanks dude, I have PM'd puglove now. The fog itself is in good nick, so a new lense should do the trick.

What's really bugging me right now is the keyfob!!!
(07-08-2012, 10:50 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks dude, I have PM'd puglove now. The fog itself is in good nick, so a new lense should do the trick.

What's really bugging me right now is the keyfob!!!

I went to a scrap yard to get a new key fob when I needed one. Some of them leave the keys in the car, I just took theirs and left mine..
Adding to my growing list!

Needed:
2.0 HDi PAS Pump in good working order. There's a few on eBay already, seem to be around the £25 mark?

Anyone have anything?