306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bournemouth meet. Monday 13th august
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right gaylords. Let's do this next Monday.

Meet at big asda and head down through boscombe to the pier Smile get some epic photos and maybe pub?

Say meet at 6.30? Give preferred day? Want to try and do this at least once every two months. To get the locals together for some epic banter!

1. Matt
Can we please do the 13th! My car will absolutely positively definitely be on the road by this Friday so I'd be more than game for this
Stick a vote up Smile I'm thinking 13th as tomorrow is very short notice. Kinda prearranged this with Sam yesterday and totally forgot it was the weekend lol
im down for tomorrow or next week Smile
I'm going to see Dum tomorrow, Charli will definitely shout at me if i come down that way too, as that will mean i've topped £100 of fuel in 3 days... in an HDi... Undecided
Whipped. Tongue

Nah looks like Monday 13th will be a good'un for this Smile
f*ck it, if it's half 6 I may even make it
Do it! I reckon

Adds 6.30-7.00 awaiting arrival of everybody. As traffic can be a pig!
Then move to the pier, probably there for around 7.30
7.30-8.30 picture taking, chatting and epic banter!
Then onto the pub or an epic drive to the new Forrest?
im game Big Grin
Right then

1.matt
2 vlj
3.poodle
4.sam
5.scott
6. Fooby (I know he's up for it)

Add your names and I'll get a postcode for anyone coming by satnav Smile
i'm totally up for it, but im away in newcastle on the 13th Sad
dont be gay fooby
too late
i will be in weymouth, bowlies cove to be precise on hols then i may pop over! but it will be in the family wagon lol
Hmm, might be still down there (visiting some relatives at the weekend), if so I'll come along.
Nice one johnny Smile and awesome ripp. Will be good to finally meet you
Won't make it.sorry
Don't be. :p And, look everybody, Ripp and Jonny say they're coming to a meet!

/bitch

Nah be amazing if you guys can make it, i'm definitely in. My vote goes for a rag across the forest, since it's cheaper than the pub. For me at least anyway. lol
could use the old pugrun map mmmm!
I can still remember it lol. You coming along Jimmy? Been way too long man.
Ah I might make this. Just realised I have to be in Bournemouth on Tuesday 14th for a course. Be rude not too....
maybe! we will see Wink
Oh yeh Iam gonna do a balls out run in a td4 Freelander ha ha torqz yo
Jimmy you have to come! And pugrun route sounds good to me Wink
Fookin right Jonny, you'll have the advantage of being able to straight-line the corners. lol
Not going to be able to make this. I just realised how much money I'm spending this weekend and how much driving I'm doing...adding another 250 miles in a night isn't going to help anything Sad
You suck!
(07-08-2012, 03:45 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Fookin right Jonny, you'll have the advantage of being able to straight-line the corners. lol

Ha ha don't think so!! At least I will be able to get over speed bumps without catching the splitter lol
For anyone who doesn't know

Address: Saint Pauls Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 8DL
Phone: 01202 200090

That's the details meet there, I'll be down about 7 Smile
I'm hear, underground carpark
Pages: 1 2