306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WANTED: Borrow some 'clones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone got some clones I can "borrow" with theyer bolts. Whatever tyres as long as theyer legal and hold air. I need a set to put on the estate so i can take new photos and put it on ebay. The estate will be sold with them on but in return ill give you the clones off the cabby im getting. Theyer a little corroded but have almost brand new michelin tyres on them.
I've got one if you can find another 3 from somewhere? It's fairly corroded And the tyre only has about 2-3mm on it
NiallHarper Wrote:I've got one if you can find another 3 from somewhere? It's fairly corroded And the tyre only has about 2-3mm on it

Was looking for a set really mate, theyer a PITA to find individually
Yeah I know mate. Well it's there if needed. Just sitting there as a spare at the mo.
I might possibly be able to help, I need to sort out my nimrods first, and I need some cyclones as spare wheels for when I go out to the 'ring next year (assuming that is still happening).

I have just put some brand spanking 50 profile TR1's on mine, so the michelins would need to be pretty good!!
Thanks for the offer mate but ive been on a mission of a trip to Linconshire today to get a set
thats fine mate, hope you sell it soon!
bugger, if id seen this sooner.. ive got a set in the garage Sad