306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: lincolnshire meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone around lincolnshire fancy like a mini meet sometime?
Where abouts in Lincs? There's a meet in Sheffield Monday night that I'm organising, too far?
Not bothered where at weekends but Sheffield is a bit far when I have work the next morning, if there's ever one on a friday or saturday ill be there tho
I was trying to set up a meet mate, was looking at a meet probably over at Willingham Woods though found that there's a couple of members over King's Lynn way which were interested but was too far away for them, where abouts in Lincs are ya?
That's a fairly good place for a meet, I'm between bardney and horncastle, little village in the middle of nowhere lol, what about you? If you ever manage to get some people for a meet let us know, be happy to come along if I can
I am 20 mins norwich side of kings lynn, well up for a meet but i dont want to travel too far over the border, probably do 30 mins past sutton bridge at a push

but dont move it on account of me!

What about somewhere like boston or Spalding maybe? If there's a few people from kings Lynn up for a meet I would happily meet somewhere inbetween us?
There's D-Jimbo that lives at Louth I know that much, I live in Skegness so for you and Jimbo Boston or Spalding isn't that bad a drive Boston would be better I reckon (Maccy D's for refuelling and pitstops!) if Spalding I could always travel to Louth first meet up with Jimbo then on the way through Horncastle meet up with you and all go over in convoy...first of all though I need to try and get my bastard torsion bar lowered!
Boston would be fine with me, maccys sounds a fantastic idea Big Grin you speak to D-jumbo much? If you two sort a date ill more than likely be able to come. I want mine done too mate , don't wanna f*ck it up, probably book it in a garage sometime
(09-08-2012, 09:12 PM)318d4n Wrote: [ -> ]Boston would be fine with me, maccys sounds a fantastic idea Big Grin you speak to D-jumbo much? If you two sort a date ill more than likely be able to come. I want mine done too mate , don't wanna f*ck it up, probably book it in a garage sometime

I have tried about 10 garages and none will touch it unless it's a refurbed beam!
Oh, looks like I will be doing a lot of swearing and hitting things with a hammer then:L
ill be up for a meet im in sutton bridge about 20 min from kings lynn and about 20 min away from spalding so either is fine lol.
GreatBig Grin the more the merrier
ive not met anyone on here close to me yet. would be good to put some faces to names
Same mate, only time met anyone was last weekend in Nottingham