306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Look what my neighbour bought...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7700379346_9ec7588ea6.jpg]
IMG_1739 by Jonny_Moore91, on Flickr

He's not sure what to do with it, he keeps going on about making a pickup.

The other idea is to stick a rover V8 in the middle with 300BHP and try and keep it looking standard lol

Photoshop ideas welcome, he wants an idea of the potential this has...
I'd camperize it personally Wink
V8 sounds awesome lol

I agree with this^^^^
[Image: 65cd885a.jpg]
[Image: 822fde76.jpg]
[Image: 4d43ad67.jpg]
(02-08-2012, 11:19 PM)Craig-o Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 65cd885a.jpg]

Rofl

Looks wrong as a pick up, although that may just be the wheels. Don't understand why anyone would camperise it either, a midget would have trouble sleeping comfortably in that.

I like the V8 idea, i reckon he'd need some discreet wheelie bars somewhere though lol.
(03-08-2012, 06:18 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Don't understand why anyone would camperise it either, a midget would have trouble sleeping comfortably in that.

I like the V8 idea, i reckon he'd need some discreet wheelie bars somewhere though lol.

Yeah, He's quite tall as well!

V8 pickup anyone?? This might have to be done!
V8 camper? Haha personally think this looks ghey as a pick up.
What even is it?? Confused

I think the pick up looks pretty cool on those wheels tbh........lot of work though!
its a fiat van
Fiat Fiorino? Basically an Uno van, and if it's anything like the Uno I had it will be utterly hateful to drive lol
Oh right..........I didn't know if it something special that I didn't know about.....but no, its just a van?? Ok then. Smile
the 3rd pic looks ace might get one my self now
(03-08-2012, 08:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]What even is it?? Confused

I think the pick up looks pretty cool on those wheels tbh........lot of work though!

Yeah, it's a fiat fiorino, adapted for disabled access. And he's in touch with VOSA about the pickup conversion...
pickup and convert it to 4x4, like this

looks awesome as a pickup!
It looks like a portaloo on wheels!
(03-08-2012, 01:48 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Fiat Fiorino? Basically an Uno van, and if it's anything like the Uno I had it will be utterly hateful to drive lol

Agreed, my 2 Uno's were horrible to drive, one was on a D plate and the other was on a K plate (even had the power steering option!) both were vile to drive...Best option I think, Kill it! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! (not a nasty comment, they generally set themselves on fire anyway!!!)
Meh, he's gone all boring and sensible, he's just gonna run it for now.
5 cylinder 20v Turbo from the coupe... You know it makes sense!
(02-08-2012, 09:31 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have one of those personally too Wink

liam is there any car you dont want :p
Clearly it's not adapted for proper spastic use. It doesn't have the wiper on the 2nd windscreen so the mongs can see where there going!
You'd be familiar with looking through that second screen would you?

[Image: Niall.png]

[Image: NiallCrayon.png]
(05-08-2012, 06:31 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]You'd be familiar with looking through that second screen would you?

[Image: Niall.png]

[Image: NiallCrayon.png]

Hell yeah! Big Grin
(05-08-2012, 06:23 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly it's not adapted for proper spastic use. It doesn't have the wiper on the 2nd windscreen so the mongs can see where there going!

I actually lol 'ed!

Repped!