306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Low mileage V6 anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some unknown reason I have always wanted a hearse =S.....
That is quite bloody cheap too.
lmao at this " Test drives not exceeding 40mph "
That needs a serious drop and some split rims, yo.
Dan! Wrote:That needs a serious drop and some split rims, yo.

Honesly I think it could look good !

CBA to Photobucked but look -> http://www.angelfishphotographic.co.uk/p...42590.html
Lol I want one!!! Hahahah
I would be so tempted to buy that. Would have to buy a coffin to leave in the back though!
Oh shit how cool could that be, deep rims, tints, Air ride and the icing would be the coffin bassbox!
I'm thinking chop all the back end off so it looks like a pickup, fill it with seats, paint it a bright colour, drop it on splits and that would be a proper beach summer cruiser
a friend of mine wanted to get one and take it to the nurburgring! ill need to show him this link Tongue
Craig-o Wrote:I'm thinking chop all the back end off so it looks like a pickup, fill it with seats, paint it a bright colour, drop it on splits and that would be a proper beach summer cruiser

nah van it!
NiallHarper Wrote:I would be so tempted to buy that. Would have to buy a coffin to leave in the back though!

At least if you write it off and die there will be a slim chance that you end up in the coffin and buried!