306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Cheap parts, Ace day collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All parts can be collected from me this Saturday at ace Smile

Gti6 boot trim £10

Gti6 front calipers, I have discs and pads but do not know their ordering - £30

Infinity 5000cs component speakers and wiring £10

Stinger power capacitor £5

2x top mounts, relatively new, done about 1200 miles £5

Alternator from a 1.8 £10

Assorted human body parts, mild decomposition: £30

Qxt250 amp £10

Directed audio amp, does not work, unsure why - £5? Or offers?

Rockford fosgate power t1 sub - £10

My backpussy: £5

Loads of 0awg amp cable with fuseholder £5

Gearstick gator, excellent cond. no wear anywhere, £2

Oil sandwich plate from a gti, for fitting an oil cooler, £5
Top mounts are the same across all models right? When I do my front springs I might as well replace mine, pretty sure they need doing now anyway so will definitely need doing afterwards. I'll have them Smile
have you got all the wiring for a sup/amp set up? phono leads etc?

also the speakers. are they for the front or rears?
ninja
(02-08-2012, 08:15 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]ninja

lmao

Back pussy is mine!
Sure thing Scott

Benjay, yes I do, extra fiver for leads? Speakers are same sizer front and rear, but the 5000's are smaller than standard. Adaptor plates can be made/bought however.

Ed, my backpussy is free, what's with this fiver business?

And the body parts have sadly decomposed fully now. Such a tapping shame!
Grant, want me to bring the gearbox with me?
Aw bargain GTi boot trim. Can't make ACE have a wedding to attend that day.

Anyone we know that's going and travelling down the A1m?
(02-08-2012, 11:38 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing Scott

Benjay, yes I do, extra fiver for leads? Speakers are same sizer front and rear, but the 5000's are smaller than standard. Adaptor plates can be made/bought however.

Ed, my backpussy is free, what's with this fiver business?

And the body parts have sadly decomposed fully now. Such a tapping shame!

so £10 for all leads to plumb in my sub/amp?
Ben, i say you can have them for a fiver and you offer me a tenner lol...

I have a couple of phono leads, no power or earth for that amp, but some 0awg if you want to reduce it at the amp, i have remote leads and speaker wire.

£15 for wire and amp
or £20 going by your maths lol

Chris, I wont have a way of getting it home I'm afraid mate, ill come to you in the can some time soon if thats ok?

C.A.R., £15 posted?
(02-08-2012, 09:27 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Ben, i say you can have them for a fiver and you offer me a tenner lol...

I have a couple of phono leads, no power or earth for that amp, but some 0awg if you want to reduce it at the amp, i have remote leads and speaker wire.

£15 for wire and amp
or £20 going by your maths lol

Chris, I wont have a way of getting it home I'm afraid mate, ill come to you in the can some time soon if thats ok?

C.A.R., £15 posted?

haha sorry i misread what you meant! haha so £15 sounds good
How far from ace do you live? Could drop it off if its not too far?
I'll take that sandwich plate buddy Smile
Grant - you bringing the leftover stuff to ace to try and sell? - I've got a load of tat to shift so may bring a small paste table like a car boot and see if anyone's interested.
I did mention about an auto jumble but people were saying just sell it from your boot - sometimes that's a bit impractical and you forget what you have in there. so if it isn't raining I may put my table up - more than welcome to park next to me and share the table if you want.
I'll take the gearstick gator off ya and the wires if Ben doesn't want them :-)
2nd dibs on sandwich plate
Also that t1 sub? .. tenner maybe onto that. I'll let you know tonight on that one
Ash, that's real good of you mate, I'll sort you out with some beverages in return

Danny, sure thing

Reverend, no worries I'll bang them in the car for you, let me know about the sub. If I don't hear anything I won't bring it. It's heavy lol

Ginge you have second dibs dear sir
No worries Grant - I'm just loading up the car now only about 3 boxes of stuff lol - debating whether or not to chuck my black wings in as well, hmmm.
How good is the passangers on? And is it a ph3?
Yes it's a ph 3 colour is poxy and it's better than the one I have on the car - I just can't be arsed to swap em over, I need the space and the money since I got robbed by a so called friend of 19 yrs for £300 - i'll put them in the car and you can make your mind up tomorrow. I'll be there early. First thing is find a local car wash then get to ace for breakfast about 7am to avoid the traffic come find me - i'll be in a black 5dr with blaze badges or you can call me on 07791100552 - I won't be far as I have a knackered ankle Sad
Knackered ankle? Definatley a 306 owner. Bloody stiff clutch? Big Grin haha
Hi grant my son wants the 6 calipers and discs we will be at the ace tomorrow . Cheers
(03-08-2012, 08:30 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Knackered ankle? Definatley a 306 owner. Bloody stiff clutch? Big Grin haha

It's my right ankle - lol I broke it in feb the tore the ligaments in may long time to heal as the break required surgery Sad
No worries Sid, see you tomorrow everyone!