306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Grp N Rear Engine mount (allready pressed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as title
Grp N "fast road" bottom/rear engine mount
allready pressed into the ally houseing so no need to find someone with a press. straight swap for your own

the mount in new and un-used, had it sitting about so got it pressed into a spare mount i had.

looking for £30+ p&p

can get pictures but will be after crimbo as its down my garage.
thanks
Diggers
Fit any engine?
Matt Wrote:Fit any engine?

I'm pretty sure they are all the same Matt but worth thinking about is that the drive shaft runs through the mount so will have to be removed to swap it Wink
Meh I wouldn't fit it haha, would be curt or a garage. I don't like messing with driveshafts
afaik fits any, will get pics so you can compare, and yh the drivers side d/s needs to be pulled out, old mount removed new one slipped on and d/s slotted back in.
Matt Wrote:Meh I wouldn't fit it haha, would be curt or a garage. I don't like messing with driveshafts

LOL, its not hard, just drain the box first as its messy if you don't lol
You got a link or anything so I can have a read up on them, cant seem to find them anyware .
google it?
its made by baker bm
Bloody horrible on Dturbos arent they!
Atterz Wrote:Bloody horrible on Dturbos arent they!
well they make the car shake at idle yh, but Everyone knows this
but hey performance over comfort if you ask me :d
ive got a powerflex one fitted and it shakes slightly, but i found bumping the idle to 1,000rpm helped smooth it out
Thats what ive had to do with mine, no engine movement mind!
i've got group n engine and gearbox mounts they are made from billet aliminum very noisy but all about power lol group n rear mounts are great too
lol
I take it this would fit my s16?
Yes Jonny it would fit ur s16 but replace engine & g/box mounts with group n