306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: TA Techniks coilovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says really i bought these with no C spanner so put them on to check and were to low for me so just threw my 40mms on for now, pic shows how low with 14s on

£50 collected

[Image: utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTAtMjAxMjA2MjAtMTI0Ni5qcGc.jpg]

[Image: utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTctMjAxMjA2MjQtMTgxMC5qcGc.jpg]
post them & i'll have em bud
prov sold pending payment friday Smile
if they dont sell im very interested :-)
Too low for you....

Did you try adjusting them up..?
A c-spanner is like £2 off ebay, or you can use a chisel and hammer to lightly tap the rings round...
Them springs look very odd. Mny little spring is on the bottom, does that make a difference?
My spring is also on bottom.
Ill be taking these lads sorry see you friday dan
AFAIK the small spring makes no real difference where it is placed as its only there to take up the slack and is squashed flat with the weight of the car anyway Wink
(01-08-2012, 11:09 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Too low for you....

Did you try adjusting them up..?
A c-spanner is like £2 off ebay, or you can use a chisel and hammer to lightly tap the rings round...

i didnt have time had to just get my other springs on for the MOT and now i havent got time to change them over so will just sell them
Those springs uprated? Look totally different to my old ones
(01-08-2012, 02:15 PM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt have time had to just get my other springs on for the MOT and now i havent got time to change them over so will just sell them

Didn't have time to what? spray on some WD40 and then tap the lock ring and adjuster round using a screwdriver and a hammer?? :p

Pretty sure it takes longer to change the entire front shock and spring but I may be wrong Undecided

(01-08-2012, 02:20 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Those springs uprated? Look totally different to my old ones

They look different to mine as well matt now you mention it!

In fact I know there is very little clearance between the spring and tyre and mine don't bow out in the middle like those seem to! I don't even think I would get my wheels on with those on the car!