306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 S16 Half Leathers - Blue, Powerflow Exhaust, GTi Boot Trim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Set of S16 half leathers, blue fleck... In pretty good condition, there's a hole in the drivers bolster, but you can't see the yellow foam underneath, nothing like as bad as the usual GTi6 half leathers you normally see, and a scuff in the rear seats from something being placed on them...

I've noticed a few fag burn marks, they're not through the seats, just a little dimple, had to properly fiddle with the angle of the light to pick them up, but they are there. You can probably see the bolster wear, it's only on the seat base, the actual side bolster is perfect, bit of leather conditioner would bring it back, not ripped. The base is a bit ripped, but a bit of black cloth behind and you'd barely notice it. I've seen people pay good money for a lot worse!!!

£70 ONO - Darren is interested atm, so I'll make sure he doesn't want them first...

Any interest?

Postage probably isn't the easiest option... They're pretty large, pretty heavy and mostly I can't be arsed... But you can collect them from Gloucester, or if you're reasonably close and you give me a few quid for fuel (Come on... I'll probably be in the GTi....) and a cuppa at the other end, I'll consider dropping them off...

There's now also a 2 1/4" Stainless Powerflow exhaust, square tip on the end, looks pretty subtle, not horribly far off a stock tip - sounds great - even on standard turbo cars, it's not silly loud, but the backbox isn't that big, so doesn't remove the XUD9 raspyness on blow, I'd put it on mine if I didn't already have one I've modified to fit my car... This will fit any DT (probably HDi and Petrol too, but I seriously wouldn't recommend it on a petrol unless it's boosted) - all you need to do is chop your downpipe straight before the cat and it'll slide on - I did look at getting the downpipe off, but the nuts were shagged and I couldn't be arsed, it was only a stock downpipe... If you can get in there with a grinder, it means you don't have to undo the crappy Peugeot flanges with the springs and washers flying everywhere... Just sleeve on... £110 ono.. Sorry no postage, but I'm happy to drop off to anyone or you can come and pick it up.

GTi boot trim - not in the best of condition, but I've seen a lot worse, if it's not gone in the week it'll be going up the tip. £10.

[Image: img2671copyd.jpg]

[Image: img2673copy.jpg]

[Image: img2675copyw.jpg]

[Image: img2678copy.jpg]

[Image: img2679copyj.jpg]

[Image: img2682copy.jpg]

[Image: img2683copy.jpg]

[Image: img2684copyy.jpg]

[Image: img2686copyl.jpg]

[Image: img2688copyg.jpg]

Hopefully you can see what you're getting...

Ruan
GLWTS just took me like 4 weeks to sell mine, went for a bargain too

Sorry matt - nicked your post for the next few photos - <3 being a mod...

[Image: img2693copy.jpg]

[Image: img2694copyx.jpg]
convert them onto 5 door runners for me and i'll have them . .:p .. lol

do really love these seats . . . . . and i know it can be done but don't think i can quite be arsed . .
You got any pictures mate ? I'd be interested if the price is right it's quite a long drive for me
Um Ruan?
I'll have them ruan drop them off to me tomorrow yeah?
I'll make you 2 cups of tea, a bacon sandwhich and provide you with some sun cream Smile

seriously though could be interested if you're down this way any time soon? and Darren doesn't want them ...
are we sure they aren't already Darren's? . . Big Grin
Darren has first dibs on these atm, didn't realise he still wanted a set!
If only they were red and Fooby still needed some... I could buy them and double my money from him... Drats
there are some red fleck on ebay atm . . . .Smile
are these gone?
(01-08-2012, 03:27 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]If only they were red and Fooby still needed some... I could buy them and double my money from him... Drats

He will need some soon. I'm going to dye his.....yellow.
Update.
If you are down this way any time,and can be bothered to cart the seats I'll have them for sure
Have you still got the exhaust dude?
Yep still got the pipe Smile
interested in a bosch pump as part ex for s16's? just pump no lines or injectors

oh and a cuppa or two my end if your happy to deliver as puglove told me your working in swindon atm and im v.close