306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GTi6 Leather interior (GI/WIW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone interested in buying my GTi6 half leather seats? Or what do you think theyer worth.

The rears look like they've hardly ever been sat in, the passenger is in great condition and the drivers has a little bit of discoloration on the door side bolsters and one tiny fag burn. no rips cuts or tears on any of it though. Oh its ph2 so no air bags.

One of the best condition (if not the best) set of GTi6 seats ive ever seen.

Oh and I would be interested in a pair of front 3dr seats till I get round to picking up buckets.
If alcantara centres perhaps up to £100 if the cig burn isn't really visible. How bad is the discolouration? Pics would help.

Based on selling a few sets and watching values.
£75 plus a full interior, choice of 2 colours Smile
Chris, I'm very intrested. Need a set to go in my 6.

Get some pics up and I'll give you a price fort hem.
If they are the all black interior I'll take the rear seats off you... if you want to sell them seperate..
I'd say at least a hundred if they're that good mate.
Not going to weigh them in?

/troll
I'll get photos tonight boyos theres one on the first page of my project thread
Pending better pics of the drivers seat, I'd give you £130?
(31-07-2012, 03:22 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Pending better pics of the drivers seat, I'd give you £130?

Chris give me a call mate. Im just going outside to get some pictures?

I was thinking £150 odd but It seems theyve dropped in price since I last looked for a set.

IMO the discoloured leather could probably be touched up with a bit of leather dye to make it almost un noticable.

As you can see none of the material even looks close to wearing thin or ripping on the front seat bolsters

[attachment=1975]
[attachment=1976]
[attachment=1977]
[attachment=1978]
[attachment=1979]
[attachment=1980]
[attachment=1981]
Yeah unfortunately they seemed to have dropped of late. I paid £65 for a brilliant set a couple of months ago.
I'll take them if you do sell.
I have to say, I don't think I've seen a set of '6 seats in condition that good before...
(01-08-2012, 09:06 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take them if you do sell.
Give me a call mate and well sort something out as for how and when. Ive given you my number in PM

(01-08-2012, 09:09 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say, I don't think I've seen a set of '6 seats in condition that good before...
Cheers mate. I do try and be honest about how I describe stuff. Scott said their better than his ph4 ones.
Yea will do, what sort of times best to call?
before midnight tonight if not tomorrow, im working 7-3 so may answer my phone, if not after 3pm will be fine.