306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ebay lols
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lol that half a dim a is silly
Iv got a dimma kit that could be used to fix the half dimma, but i would like the rear quarters off the 205
The half Dimma isnt Dimma, its that other nasty chav kit
half Dimma could be interesting with some tlc . Smile
That half dimma is not too bad actually, better than my idea of fitting the front wings but leaving the back Lmao.
(30-07-2012, 08:28 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]That half dimma is not too bad actually, better than my idea of fitting the front wings but leaving the back Lmao.

also kyle, did you find those black seatbelt hight adjuster bits for me mate? . .Smile
Right I am getting lied to about the pink cabby! I sent an inocent message asking if there was any issues causing the high temperature. The reply I got this morning was that the ignition was on but the car wasn't running??? Well yes, it was the dash shows the car idling.
Having some fun with the seller now! (The conversation is upside down with the oldest at the bottom)

Dear gaynor.0144,

I do not feel confortable allowing my fellow ebayers to potentially get scammed in buying a car which clearly has issues that the seller wishes to deceive people about.
Please get the car checked over by a proffesional which you clealy are not and update the listing. Failure to do this will result in you being reported to ebay.

- fannyaddams09

Dear fannyaddams09,

thats not true, do you think i would sell something thats dangerous, i dont think so, if your not interested then clearly dont look!

- gaynor.0144
Reply in your email program or through My Messages

To: gaynor.0144
Subject: Re: Details about the item: fannyaddams09 sent a message about peugeot 306 convertible #251119623033
Sent Date: 31-Jul-12 11:46:13 BST

Dear gaynor.0144,

Ummm. That is not true. The picture of the dash clearly shows the engine running at idle with a dangerously high temperature.

- fannyaddams09

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To:fannyaddams09
Subject:Re: Details about the item: fannyaddams09 sent a message about peugeot 306 convertible #251119623033
Sent Date:31-Jul-12 10:35:26 BST

Dear fannyaddams09,

Hi no sorry the ignition was turned on for me to take
a picture but
the car wasn't running

On 30/07/2012, eBay Member:
fannyaddams09
<<email address removed per policy>> wrote:
>
>
>
-----------------------------------------------------------------
> eBay
sent this message to gaynor challenger (gaynor.0144).
> Your registered
name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
> Learn more
at
> http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/confidence/...mails.html
>
>
>
> Your
question from an eBay member
>
>
> Do
not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete
the
>
> transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay
policy, may
>
> be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection
programs. Learn More
> at
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/rf...-sale.html
>
>
>
Dear gaynor.0144,
>
> Hi
> Just wondering if there are any issues with
the car that reflect the
> high temperature reading on the dashboard.
>
Thanks
>
> -fannyaddams09
>
The leds on the bonnet on the 205 killed me XD
Did you get any more back from the seller of the ill cabby?
That temperature isnt that high....fans don't kick in until 100 which is what it's at there. If it was near the red then I would be worried.
I would'nt worry about temp unless it was in the Red. Maybe it was a hot day? Altho she is clearly thick still denying the engine is running Lmao

No wonder her Salon shut down with that kinda observations!
Im the highest bidder on the pink one Big Grin
Messaging...
Pink cab! Lol the misses said she wanted her next car to be pink as convertible.....
205 sold!! for £350, £400 too much
and i've been outbid on the Cabby Sad
She said she took it to a garage who confirmed the stat doesnt open until 98*. Still baffled how she didnt know it was running though!!!! lol