306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: De-Badged Moonstone Boot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, this is complex

Basically, I have just bought a new car, it has a shaved boot. The paintjob is very neat and you may have already read Rojers project thread on 'The other forum'.

Unfortuantely, as good as it looks, the flush boot will probably be a problem for me as I need the access in and out of the boot for the baby buggy etc. so I want one WITH a boot handle.

What I'm proposing is, if anyone would like to part-exchange their Moonstone blue boot with bootlock on it then put say, £50 ONO (no idea what it's worth) my way for the swap, then meet up somewhere suitable to do it that would be perfect.

I'm based in Stevenage and the bootlid will be ready for swap from tonight onwards.

Some pictures should now magically appear below. PM me and I'll give you my numebr so we can arrange the swappage...

[Image: 20120715_233513-1.jpg]

[Image: 20120715_233607-1.jpg]
just get your fingers in where the lights are, real early phase 1's didn't have a boot handle either, you'll manage and that looks a nice job . .Smile
If I can't find a suitable donor then I may try and wire up a switch for it, but I'll need an external one as well.

What I need is an external switch which isn't permanently live (for obvious reasons) and which doesn't mean I need to have the ignition on as well. I think I've thought of something though.

How long do the interior lights stay on for after unlocking the car on the remote?

I'm thinking run the live from the lightswitch into one side of a push-to-make switch for the external, with a permanent live alternative switch on the dashboard.

Any idea about the interior courtesy light delay, anyone?
on mine, i think its about 10 seconds? i think?

edit: mines ph2 tho, might be diff on a ph3
cant you get a remote boot popper? a switch on the outside would look a bit gash.