306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: power to phase 1 lift pump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How? 3 wires iin the second hole but no combinations seem to work
Petrol or diesel?

If its a diesel they don't have a lift pump apart from the hdis.
Diesel ye. Sure my phase 2 had 1. What's the best way to empty the tank?
run the engine with the return pipe disconnected and a length of pipe off the pump to a container
Drill the tank or take the pipe off the bottom of the grenade and pump it till tanks empty thats how i did it Smile
There is no engine lol drilling the tank was my next option but there's about a quarter and I only have a 5l can lol
forgot you took the engine out!, drill tank take tank off or put the grenade onto to the sender unit on top of the tank and get pumping only ways i can think of lol
I had a lift pump in the shed I could have just dropped that in and wired it up Dam will have to make a sython pump is the priming bulb one way?
(30-07-2012, 07:03 AM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]I had a lift pump in the shed I could have just dropped that in and wired it up Dam will have to make a sython pump is the priming bulb one way?

Yes it is, thats why there is an arrow on the side of them..........and the XUD doesn't have a lift pump fitted Smile but you know that now Tongue
I pumped almost a full tank (at least 55 litres) into jerry cans using the grenade, get on with it! lol!