306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Tunnel run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Tunnel run through the hindhead tunnel.

Friday 10th August, midnight. Carry on 'till the early hours of Saturday morning!

Who's up for it?

1. Grant
make it midnight???? proper late night rudeness?

dont finish work till midnight...
Done!
I'll check my shifts. Really want to come with youz
Yeah I'll pop along :-) where we meeting?
Ooh Iam going on holiday the day after so I shan't be drinking that night

Iam in
lmao
I should be taptaptaptaptaptap oh f*ck
Be rude not too...
I'm going to be taxing the 6 that day... go on then
(27-07-2012, 07:13 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I should be taptaptaptaptaptap oh f*ck

:Ninja:
I hate you ed!
(27-07-2012, 10:42 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-07-2012, 07:13 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I should be taptaptaptaptaptap oh f*ck

:Ninja:

I'll bring my nice quiet non tapping engine along to show you two what it's like.. you must have forgotten!
just had a wave of genius inspiration on the way home...

i know it makes it a lot later, but thought being, if the london lot want to meet me when i finish work, at b&q in leatherhead, then we can hoon it down the road thru oxshott to the a3 (which is bloody good fun), being lovely and offensive, then a quick zip to the tunnel??

thoughts?
Meet you half 12 at a shell services?
What time you finish work sam?

Im driving those roads every day atm, have epic potential at that time of night

Start putting names down peeps!

1. Grant
Im off work but really skint. I will try to find the money but I know that I could easily do £30-£40 of V power.
I finish at midnight on the dot.

1. Sam
2. Grant

whistle
Petrol station on the old a3 Portsmouth road?
Phil is that the shell south or north (im sure the new garage to the north is a shell)
I was thinking the one where we last met for a tunnel run. Its on the old part of the a3 that's not used anymore want me find a postcode?

Should be this...
Hindhead, Surrey GU26 6TQ, UK
Why has this now got so late? I'd have been up for something at 10pm latest really, but midnight is too late...
How is midnight too late? ... old man :-P
(02-08-2012, 08:54 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking the one where we last met for a tunnel run. Its on the old part of the a3 that's not used anymore want me find a postcode?

Should be this...
Hindhead, Surrey GU26 6TQ, UK

Oh yeah i know the one, where we made the man angry last time with 20 306s.

ED stop being an old fucker or were meeting at your house.
Good shout Chris lol

Midnight tunnel run sort of suggests its going to be a little late ed lol

You gotta come though, add to the bwarp mate!
Chris your 6 must be fooked if your going to do 40 quid of juice on a few runs!
Ed, do you have to be back by 11 otherwise you get told off by dr maz?......giggidy.
(02-08-2012, 09:41 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Chris your 6 must be fooked if your going to do 40 quid of juice on a few runs!
Ed, do you have to be back by 11 otherwise you get told off by dr maz?......giggidy.
Give me £40 and ill prove it!!!!!!!!
(02-08-2012, 09:42 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2012, 09:41 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Chris your 6 must be fooked if your going to do 40 quid of juice on a few runs!
Give me £40 and ill prove it!!!!!!!!

I never said you can't do it....I just said your car must be fooked. Even if I did a entire tank (£70 ish) of ragging, I can get 250 miles out of it.
*cough* 500+ miles :-P
(02-08-2012, 09:48 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]*cough* 500+ miles :-P

Yes but 20 miles between stopping to reattach some boost pipe or take leaves and twigs out of your engine lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4