306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I lost my bed this morning to.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...this

[Image: KpDzI.jpg]

oh ok... i forgive you, anyone else and they woulda got :angry-cussing:
Bit young eh?

:|

Serious though, yours? family members? Little more info please man, come on lol Big Grin
Dan! Wrote:Bit young eh?

:|

Serious though, yours? family members? Little more info please man, come on lol Big Grin

Bahahahahahaahahahahahaha................. lol

but yeah, this Smile
Before Ginge goes off on one, I meant bit young to be sleeping in a double bed, shouldnt she be in a cot at that age? whistle
Starting young hahaha
HILLARIOUS i know....

no my new niece, shes 2 and half months old, what a cutie eh, nice christmas present, and yeh, shes spoilt rotten already.

and for being in my bed, she wasnt resting in her cot this morning, so i got her to sleep and then onto my bed rather then risking taking her downstairs. she had docs this morning so didnt sleep her usual 14 hours :roll:
Ha, I better shelve my comment of "hope you gave the mother what was coming to her"...
If someone deposits one of those in my bed its getting straight back out again. Little fucker can sleep in the dogs bed.
Dum-Dum Wrote:If someone deposits one of those in my bed its getting straight back out again. Little fucker can sleep in the dogs bed.

aww chris come on, we all know your a big'ol softy deep down Big Grin
I am but one of those things can GTFO
You lost it to that? You obviously didn't put up a good enough fight, should have easily won that fight...
heartless people! c'maannn!
You cant let it start winning. once it starts getting its own way itll think its the boss and start being a spoilt brat. It can have its own bed or share with the mutts, end of.
Dum-Dum Wrote:You cant let it start winning. once it starts getting its own way itll think its the boss and start being a spoilt brat. It can have its own bed or share with the mutts, end of.

I also find the same punishment as you would give the dog works. If it gets up on the furniture, beat it about a bit. Soon learn!

Too far?
^^^ Never did me any harm
You only find the barriers when you go sailing past them...
Nawwwww ^_^
Connor Wrote:You lost it to that? You obviously didn't put up a good enough fight, should have easily won that fight...

lol