306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: PH3 Diablo front bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One in fairly decent nick if poss, I already have the foglights so it wont matter if it comes without em. I'm willing to pick it up as long as you aren't too far away from London

Cheers

Sam Big Grin
I've got one...

Never bump parked, only slight stone chips....

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1035]

oh, and and one focus-shaped scuff....
Shit. Ove been beaten to trolling by the guy I was going to troll Sad
Ahem..... that will buff out ninja

That's generally the rule i'm going by with regards to the xsi Cool

Also, can I has your wipers? Big Grin
Hi Ed,

Sorry to see the car like that, hope your ok and stuff. If Sam isn't bothered about the fogs would you be willing to take one out and if so how much. I'm also after an original alloy for a V reg, the on that has 6 sort of circles at the edge and its an R14. Thanks for any help.

Stuart
Lol genuinely I couldn't sell anyone that bumper! the n/s fog is f*cked, smashed right up. Not sure about the o/s ill check when I'm next down with the car.

dunno what alloy you mean buy I've sold all mine I'm afraid.
(25-07-2012, 09:30 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Lol genuinely I couldn't sell anyone that bumper! the n/s fog is f*cked, smashed right up. Not sure about the o/s ill check when I'm next down with the car.

dunno what alloy you mean buy I've sold all mine I'm afraid.

You could give it away though whistle
(25-07-2012, 09:04 PM)jay8086 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also after an original alloy for a V reg, the on that has 6 sort of circles at the edge and its an R14. Thanks for any help.

They'll be swallows then. Ick. Puke
So it seems PH3 diablo front bumpers are getting rare as rocking horse shit...... I cant find one anywhere! Sad
Yep i bin looking for a mint one to replace my slightly cracked one for aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss
I've been looking on T'interwebs for a PH3 front bumper now literally for days now. They don't effin exist!!!! Fffffuuuuuu >Sad
trust me i know the feeling if you find one there usually stupidly overpriced! One place wanted £110 that they described was in 'good' condition
£110?! that's a pisstake mate. Hmmmh, maybe it'd be cheaper and easier just getting my PH2 bumper sprayed in diablo then? It's not in bad nick........
sound's like a okay idea scrappy's round me never have diablo 306's there alway's moonstone!