306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Prius fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the battery must've gone flat -_-

[attachment=1905]
Itll run out of petrol before it runs out of electricity lol
If the DERV was there, he'd definitely get a fair share of coal for being an electric noob.. ninja
Maybe it was driving behind this and broke down?

[Image: 38731d1338926286-prius-repellent-lol-upl...299932.jpg]
The coal clogged up its little hybrid arteries....
All Prius deserve to end! For something that's supposed to be so Eco friendly, it's quite ironic that most of our 306s have actually been more Eco friendly throughout their lives.
The production process of a Prius with all it's neolithium or whatever batteries is a lot more harmful than keeping a 15 year old Peugeot diesel on the road, even the coalers amongst them. So they are the earth destroyers. Fact.
(24-07-2012, 06:21 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]The production process of a Prius with all it's neolithium or whatever batteries is a lot more harmful than keeping a 15 year old Peugeot diesel on the road, even the coalers amongst them. So they are the earth destroyers. Fact.

Exactly this. Similar to the gwiz. They have to be about and have average use for something like 6 years before they become more green than any of our cars. Funny thing is, gwiz is designed to be almost a disposable car. I doubt you will see any on the road that are 10 years or older!
(24-07-2012, 06:21 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]The production process of a Prius with all it's neolithium or whatever batteries is a lot more harmful than keeping a 15 year old Peugeot diesel on the road, even the coalers amongst them. So they are the earth destroyers. Fact.

agreed! i think it wreally should be stated how much resources are used to produce each and every car.
The best thing about some of the Prius models and I say some as it was an option on some but standard on others is the solar panel roof. Giving you the ability to run the air con via the remote fob for 10 mins before you get in the car.
(24-07-2012, 03:22 PM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the battery must've gone flat -_-

Is that just outside a London Train station?