306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: What colour is this then??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might be because I have spent some of my time living under a rock but I don't think I've ever seen a 306 in this particular shade before?

Unfortunately it's too far away from me to consider, plus the miles are a little bit high.

Does anyone know the shade?

[Image: 306.png]

eBay Link
looks like it might be pinewood/sherwood or whatever its called. not sure tho.
And it has too many doors...
Green?????

I know im very helpfull!
^^ beat me to it lmao
not well up on the shades but aint it kingfisher?
(24-07-2012, 02:32 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]not well up on the shades but aint it kingfisher?

no . . . . . .lol . . .phase 1 only colour . .
Venetian?
Its not Venetian and its not kingfisher.........
Same colour as Adam's old 1.8... That used to have Fozzy's Technomagnesio Detroits on - Guy that now owns a Cobra...
its not nordic
Sherwood green....BEWSH!

[Image: f6e45445.jpg]

Got the slightly blueish pearl to it
It's a pretty nice colour. Would be better in a 3 door as above, but without the wank wheels
That's my brother's old car, I always told him the wheels were gash lmao
Yea looks to be a nice colour and looked too dark to be the same shade as Adams car? You can see the colour a bit better in the closer pics on the ebay advert of the rear of the car...

Like you all say though, too many doors. Babies are surely safer in a 3 door too, right?

Must.Find.More.Legitimate.Arguments.
Falcon punch/push down the stairs... Then *insert unreliable, impractical car here*
(24-07-2012, 06:57 PM)c.a.r. Wrote: [ -> ]Yea looks to be a nice colour and looked too dark to be the same shade as Adams car? You can see the colour a bit better in the closer pics on the ebay advert of the rear of the car...

Like you all say though, too many doors. Babies are surely safer in a 3 door too, right?

Must.Find.More.Legitimate.Arguments.

- The doors are bigger on a 3 door
- The doors open wider on a 3 door
-when strapping baby in the car when its raining you can just stand in the rear footwell, inside the car, infront of baby and not get wet (try doing that in a 5 door)
-child can't accidently open doors as there aren't any

Can't think of any more right now lol
(25-07-2012, 07:06 AM)mark_airey Wrote: [ -> ]- I LIVE FOR THE 306
- I LIVE FOR THE 306
- I LIVE FOR THE 306
- I LIVE FOR THE 306

Can't think of any more right now lol

EFA...