306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heres the crack;

Ive agree'd on a deal with somebody for something I want to buy off them (value of £310) and he's happy for me to pay either by bank transfer or paypal. Some of you may remember the thread on .net about the £100 I lost out on from some lady garden on there not posting something after I paid by bank transfer so I dont want to get stung again.

Iv just been paid so have £310 in my bank account fo' sure, but my paypal sending limit is now dow to around £100, so I cant paypal him the money myself.

Would somebody ever so kind be prepared to let me bank transfer them £325 (£10 for paypal fees, £5 for yourself Wink ) and then you paypal this guy the £310 for me?

I'd trust ALOT of you with this but dont be offended if I say no, I just want somebody that I personally know and trust, so is anybody kind enough? Big Grin

Much thanks, Dan.
I might be nice enough to do this Dan Tongue

But i'm probably on the "NO" list due to being a sarcastic twunt Big Grin
If you are srs then you'l do mate Big Grin
I am serious but only if you can wait until later mate as I'm at work and really busy as you can see................. :? lol

I'm just impressed that you actually said yes TBH Big Grin
Thats fine mate Smile Not sure which bank your with (im with barclays...) but depending who you're with it might take an hour or 2 to transfer, so iv pm'd you about details etc, just lemme know whenever your not busy Big Grin

Cheers again (sarcastic so and so :teasing-whipyellow: )

Big Grin
He didn't say yes, he said you'll do whistle

lol
Dan! Wrote:Thats fine mate Smile Not sure which bank your with (im with barclays...) but depending who you're with it might take an hour or 2 to transfer, so iv pm'd you about details etc, just lemme know whenever your not busy Big Grin

Cheers again (sarcastic so and so :teasing-whipyellow: )

Big Grin

PM replied, I'm with HSBC so we will see what happens Tongue

Let me know when the money is on the way and I will get myself a new camera bought lol
f*cking lol mark. I'd done it if not
I could have done it for you mate, ... And you know where I live Smile
Ah well pretty much sorted now, cheers though Matt and Jake Smile
What are you and Matt trying to say, that i'm a twunt and would run off with the money?? lol

Seriously though, Dan knows me well enough or he wouldn't have done it Wink
We know you would mark hahaha