306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: STICKERS- Ace Cafe Peugeot Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone would like to order some stickers for collection at Ace Cafe, Saturday 4th August, please list below following the template.

Please note that this list is for COLLECTION ONLY. We will be bringing a stock of stickers on the day, but this is the best way to guarantee we have the colour and quantity you would like Smile

Name:
Colour:
Amount:

Name:
Colour:
Amount:
how much kimmehhhh?
Name: Poodle
Colour: Black
Amount: 2
Ooo I've forgotten how much they are! I'll find out Smile
3 for a £5 or £2 each IIRC
Are you guys doing internal stickers yet?
danny i can make your internals sticky if you like?
Dec.. FFS lmao
That was easy!

£2 each or £3 for 2 stickers Smile
(31-07-2012, 02:14 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Are you guys doing internal stickers yet?

???
Not as standard, can get them ordered for you if you have a specific request? Unless Scott's sorted it out and not told me Tongue
Well last time i spoke to scott he said they were for special order but are more expensive, wasn't sure whether or not he'd sorted anything since but i know a lot of people would probably prefer internal stickers
We have a lot of external stickers at the moment so internal ones will only be to order. Get together a list and I'll get some ordered for you.
I have an internal sticker Cool
I didn't really want one I have 3 already lol just reviving the thread :-P
Can you bring two red ones for bigsam please.
We're actually out of red Undecided
got any white ones?
Lots Smile
can i have 2 please Smile
If you ever run out of stock, I am able to produce these.
Thanks Dan, we'll keep that in mind Smile