306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hi everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Thought I best say hi to everyone and say how useful and friendly everyone seems, very few patronising answers which is nice, after all we only ask because we want to know more Smile I found a few things I wanted to know here.
Currently got a Diablo Red 1.6 Meridian, but that will soon be going due to some [blank] in an L200, but she will be replaced with a Diablo Red 1.8 16v Meridian Big Grin
First question on here is where do I find someone to fit second hand parts cheap? I can usually trace a problem and rip the part off a scrapped car but would feel far better having someone who's played with 306's for a while to fit stuff. Any of you guys do car work on driveways in Oxford? lol.
Anyway nice to meet you guys.

Stuart
Welcome along, check out our helpfull members thread. Should be someone close to you in there Smile
Thanks Matt. The new 306 barely needs anything doing to it, only abs module and a DAMN good clean hopefully. Certainly happy with a Y reg 1.8 16v Meridian for £250 Big Grin
welcome along the 1.8 sounds a bargin
Welcome to the forum Smile There are a few of us just off the M40 in towards London who are regularly about and fitting/fixing something with these. You could always come along and learn a thing or two and we can give you a hand Smile We're meeting at Ace Cafe in London on the 4th of August, come down and say hi!
Hi Andy,

First I'm gonna man up a bit and try fitting a new ABS module / pump myself Smile, but if that doesn't work i'll soon be back lol. I'm not sure my 306 is quite up to show / meet standard but I love her and some sorta club meet sounds good.
I got a couple of questions, when I swap the ABS pump I was going to take some pics and write some notes. My plan is to then write some sorta 'this is how i did mine' sorta manual for those wondering what the underside of stuff looks like without ripping it off first. I figure it should be of some use since it seems the ABS module failing isn't uncommon. How should I post / upload it, and where would be the best place?

Thanks,
Oops, sorry Scott, not sure where I got Andy from, my bad lol. Anyway if its of interest to anyone I will be changing the Bosch 5.3 ABS pump in my 306 tomorrow and have started writing a guide. If its of interest / use can one of you guys give me advise on where to post it and how to include the pics in the right places. Not sure how sucessful it'll be but i'll keep updating Smile Fingers crossed lol.
evening and welcome along!
welcome along dude!

dont worry about having a car thats not up to show standard, i met up with people in mine when it had rusty steels and a masive dent in the back door lol

there'sa guide section of the forum, stick it in there. you can also upload pics at the bottom of the post editor Smile
Welcome Smile

There's a lot of helpful members on here, most of who will happily help out for repayment in bacon sarnies and tea!
welcome along