306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: For Sale: A Jake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For Sale: Jake

[Image: 319390_10150963954629262_238986061_n.jpg]

[Image: 535877_10150804292059262_803531741_n.jpg]

Profile available here: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/user-73.html

Age - 20

Mileage - Unknown

Former Keepers - Unknown

Service History - Some service history available through the profile above, otherwise there is none. Might have got lost in a move of something. Whatever the standard bullshit ebay explanation is on these days - that's why I don't have any. Oh, and he used to be toxic but I think that's all sorted out now.

Condition - Bodywork is as to be expected for the age

Bad Points - I'll be honest here, I don't want any tyre kickers. There could be a bit of a blow on the exhaust. I've not heard it personally, but having seen this I thought I'd take the precaution:
[Image: 208818_1985706321619_4577434_n.jpg]

Comes with no warranty. Let's start the bidding off at a kit kat chunky.
do you have a buy it now price in mind?
FYC!

As of you actually took the time to do this!
& FYI that corsa isn't / wasn't.. mine ?
Kingy try me. I'm quite partial to chocolate, and since someone's inevitably going to say it I'll get there first and say I'll take a set of wheels as a trade

Jake it was on your facebook!
Do he know his was around a hdi? If so I have a fiver Smile
Lmao! Trollolololol
(22-07-2012, 07:58 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Kingy try me. I'm quite partial to chocolate, and since someone's inevitably going to say it I'll get there first and say I'll take a set of wheels as a trade

scot.... my offer to you if you like chocolate is...

[attachment=1887]
(22-07-2012, 08:06 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-07-2012, 07:58 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Kingy try me. I'm quite partial to chocolate, and since someone's inevitably going to say it I'll get there first and say I'll take a set of wheels as a trade

scot.... my offer to you if you like chocolate is...

so racist... Angel
(22-07-2012, 07:58 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Kingy try me. I'm quite partial to chocolate starfish,

edited for correctness
This jake your selling. Is it tight? No squeaks or bangs? Is it a tapper?
Sweet! Been wanting one for ages!
Can I arrange a viewing/test ride?
so tempted to buy, lemme check my bank
(22-07-2012, 09:11 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]This jake your selling. Is it tight? No squeaks or bangs? Is it a tapper?
Should be pretty tight, but see the picture on the back of the corsa above. Just would rather people know and aren't surprised if the exhaust starts blowing. Also I've never ragged it so I wouldn't know if there are any squeaks or bangs once it gets going. It's not a tapper though, as I asked and there's no history of it being owned by Ed so we should be good.
(22-07-2012, 09:19 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet! Been wanting one for ages!
Can I arrange a viewing/test ride?
Viewing is by appointment only, and test rides are okay if you have the relevant documents and as long as you're aware that any damage to it will need to be paid for unless you're buying.
Is it t&t'd, local and very overpriced? If so, sounds ideal for me....

Seriously though, why are you selling Jake lol?
yep no worries, got all the relevant documents/protection etc.
no problem, i'm prepared to buy/replace back doors if necessary.
By the looks of it Sam it's gunna need a new back doors, current one look totally fubard!
Depending on the back doors ill stretch to a penguin + a Breakaway.
If the back doors are indeed in good condition ill throw a carton of milk on its use by date in too
(22-07-2012, 07:47 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Let's start the bidding off at a kit kat chunky.

how about a PEANUT Kit Kat chunky cos theyer well lush
If I'm getting sold, please for heaven sake don't sell me to Chris!

I don't want to be scrapped!
(23-07-2012, 12:44 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm getting sold, please for heaven sake don't sell me to Chris!

I don't want to be scrapped!

only to true this.
Ill match all current offers, and raise by a tunnocks caramel
Sorry Jake but Dum-Dum's winning so far. I've not had a peanut kit kat chunky in too long. Winning bidder also gets to choose Jake's title for the next month whistle
I'll pay for your mammoth breakfast this weekend?
I'll offer two peanut chunkys and the OC sticker that still hasn't arrived at my door. Oh and half a bottle of green Tcut.
Pah price is already to high and bidding aint been going long!! Iam out
Don't worry Chris, it's not left my door yet either! whistle I'll send it this week <3

Also what was the t-cut used for before? I'm intrigued as to why it's green. Could be more valuable depending on what you used it for...
I used it on my yellow gti as the blue was showing through the yellow. Also used it to pretend I had really bad snot problems to dog work.
reeses cups.
dam, my choclate man never worked. i was wrong about you scott, i thought kim was just a cover and that really your a fudge nudger and tempting you with chocolate and cock was a dead cert.
(24-07-2012, 06:53 AM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]dam, my choclate man never worked. i was wrong about you scott, i thought kim was just a cover and that really your a fudge nudger and tempting you with chocolate and cock was a dead sert.

*cert Wink
Pages: 1 2