306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 ph'3 wing and ph'3 Bumper FREE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
306 bummper and wing bummper needs plastic welding as has a large crack in, both need re-spay FREE for both location chesterfield collection only

[Image: 306bits.jpg]

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE COLLECTION ONLY
Better pictures of the bumper? Where it needs plastic welding? Only in Eastwood of j26
is this any good pic of the crack other than this crack just has some scuffs and scratch's, the crack is quite long but could easyly be plastic welded up, the bummper has been filled and sprayed before who ever did it tho wasnt very clever and just left the crack filled over it and all the filler just fell out...... heres the pic any way let me no if you want any more info

[Image: 306bits1.jpg]
that bumper is fuucked.
it can be repaired (plastic welded) if its no good to any one will only take it to tip
Ouch. No sorry mate that's worse than I expected. Someone lowered there car wayyyy too much and hit a speedbump at speed!
Jesus that is f*cked!
the car is standard height...... im sure it can be repaired if you no some one with a plastic welder....... but seen as every one says its fuked will reduce the price to £10 for the wind and you receive a free bummper :-P
WANT GONE £5 FOR THEM BOTH!!!! BARGAIN
Jeez I could repair that easily!!! Bargain for £5 for the bumper and wing to be fair!! Just too far for me
it is a bargain just dont want them sat on back if they dont go soon will be going to tip thought some one could make use of them first
to the top
NOW FREE!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
Faaaarrrrrrrkkkkkkkk I wish I was closer!!!!
Wish i knew you wanted them earlier craig! hes about 20 miles from me and im on my way to wales in the morning!.
(02-08-2012, 10:50 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Wish i knew you wanted them earlier craig! hes about 20 miles from me and im on my way to wales in the morning!.

Shame there still here at min but not gona keep them for to long as fed up with seeing them
Come on guys FREE YES FREE!! lol some use to some one!
Id have the wing but you're miiiiiiiiiiles away lol
dose no one live in central england lol
STILL HERE GUYS!!
how far away from east mids are you?
about 1 hour away i think (dont hold me to that) go on google maps have a check postcode s40
Well if you still have it when I go up to see some family, ill have it lol
if there still here you can have them (MUST go as the pair) gona go behind shed soon as carnt be bothered to go to tip lol
FREE FREE FREE FREE
Still here guys!!
You still got this mate have?