306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: colour help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wnt to get my car resprayed its a deep red looks nice.i don't no whether to get redone the same or complete different colour can any1 help iv got 3 months to decide so plz help any ideas welcome.
Go for something different
try blaze!
(19-07-2012, 02:47 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]try blaze!

blaze? I like focus green and orange with carbon roof and bonnet.
[Image: 30670840001_large.jpg]

its what my car is any way
Blaze is a horrible colour, go for something completly different
Is yours the same colour as mine?
if you change the colour then just think that under the bonnet will be different coulour unless you pay a small fortune and take the engine out to do the bay properly.
i would just go for the same colour and have a smart, tidy looking motor thats all one colour and without scratchers.
I'm thinkin as engine comin out for change. As both sprayer and mechanic no each other he said while old engine out he would trailer down for sprayin just engine bay and rest after. Tht is the red I have poshed looks nice but do want something different not seen much I think.
fair play mate. go for it then. i would go for a non peugeot colour then. summat different.
like......
[attachment=1856]
(19-07-2012, 03:03 PM)hakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-07-2012, 02:47 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]try blaze!

blaze? I like focus green and orange with carbon roof and bonnet.

I've seen focus green (signal green it's called) done on a 306 before and it looked terrible. Really didn't suit the car. These cars suit more dark And deep colours.
Indigo Blue or whatever the 106 Rallye blue is called - always wondered what a 306 would look like in that colour as the 106s look mint!
Been lookin at the the tuscun purple to green flip looks nice I think
(19-07-2012, 06:24 PM)hakey Wrote: [ -> ]Been lookin at the the tuscun purple to green flip looks nice I think

please dont do this.

it dosen't work on the tuscun and it defo wont work on a 306.
would look so chavy. not to mention exspensive.
Pearl white with a purple flip in it Wink
expensive.
imho keep it simple and keep it safe.
dont spend £k's on a paint job when it could look out of place.
same as dont put a body kit on.
keep it simple and clean ftw. Inlove
He is goin to be spending £3500 on a engine conversion so 1k+ on paint will set the car off nicely but as said dont go puting a gash bodey kit on it Smile
as long as no body kit then im sure whatever you chose will look good. you seam to have your head screwed on mate so good luck and look forward to seeing this.
Need a longer rear bumper but front bumper standard just smooth. Thts wired was just thinkin white with a shimmer think tht snd gd
Does any1 have any ideas to make rear bumper longer
(19-07-2012, 06:32 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: [ -> ]Pearl white with a purple flip in it Wink

this is wot im goin for now
Dont go for a gash aftermarket one mate i think ecosse do one that is similar to the origional one Smile
Why do you need it longer?
Its wen I look from the side low front side but high bk looks like something missin
Extend the bumper, like what cwspelowe did with his front bumper
How and where can I find pics