306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't want to keep upsetting people so need help is this forum a peugeot parts only forum and I mean no offence but no point makin effort if just not right for the club.sry if I offended I mean no harm.
Mate if you want to put a vauxhall engine in ur car and be diffrent then do it Smile i know there used to be a lad on .net who fitted a vauxhall redtop engine. At least ur doing somethink diffrent from the norm.
Mate don't worry. Believe me if we put up with the likes of Tom who just goes on and on about VAGs, you've got no worried with a different engine! Look forward to seeing something different.
I like different iv just put my 9x17 calibre vintage in black stretched three I got told Neva they on and look sweet as
Small tip; Using proper spelling, punctuation and grammar makes it a lot easier for everyone to read your posts Smile
Sorry spelling no good grams and puntation not good I dint do school worked with my dad building roofin plumin I no sorry I do try.
im properly interested to see the prgress tbh mate, and some pics of how it looks now. no idea about vauxhall stuff, so i have no idea what to expect haha
get some pics up if you can mate
Wen I get my computer up and running will load some
(17-07-2012, 09:07 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]Small tip; Using proper spelling, punctuation and grammar makes it a lot easier for everyone to read your posts Smile

And stops me from smashing my keyboard again Tongue

The same as "Can't hug every cat" lady I can't teach everybody to spell! lmao lmao lmao
(18-07-2012, 12:15 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-07-2012, 09:07 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]Small tip; Using proper spelling, punctuation and grammar makes it a lot easier for everyone to read your posts Smile

The same as "Can't hug every cat" lady I can't teach everybody to spell! lmao lmao lmao

U could just ignore me and think wot a thick idiot doesn't bother me
I think if you just take some time when you've finished writing your post to read through it and think whether it makes sense/is legible it'd be better.

For example, your above post, I'm sure you know how to spell 'You' and 'What'.
It does make sense to me I carnt help not nowing. non of my friends can understand me. pridictive text helps with words. Sorry for bein not to evryones standard dnt like it take note of username and don't read my posts.
[Image: facepalm.jpg]
[Image: 3595-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg]
This place is actually turning into .net ain't it? If he can't spell, he can't spell. Simple. If he was just being lazy and using text speak then fair play but that's not even text speak!
Innit^^
(18-07-2012, 01:44 PM)hakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-07-2012, 12:15 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: [ -> ]

U could just ignore me and think wot a thick idiot doesn't bother me

I'm joking mate, we all have a joke from time to time it's the same as everywhere you go.

My best mate's dyslexic so I'm not gunna take the piss out of you to be nasty!
(18-07-2012, 02:46 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]This place is actually turning into .net ain't it? If he can't spell, he can't spell. Simple. If he was just being lazy and using text speak then fair play but that's not even text speak!

I agree with this im not very good at spelling myself Big Grin
I was referring more to the text speak tbh as that's just lazy.

Another reason was one of his posts from another thread, you want to see how people are getting on with their cars etc but when it gives you a headache trying to decipher what they've typed you tend to lose interest.
What can I say I am who I am I talk txt write how I do simple as.lose interest doesn't rly bother me im tryin to share as best as I can lazy I maybe but this is who I am sry for the incoveniance.
annnny way vauxhall in a peugeot? Sounds like a random mix!

/abuse
Different not the norm id say. My friends and other ppl I talk to have said thts rly wired and strange I agree it is without a doubt.but I like bein unusal and different if everything and evry1 was the same how exciting everything would be.
so its been done before?
Not tht I no of on my other post it shows some1 did 2.0 turbo in 306 and is all gd