306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello is there any1 in the Lincolnshire area im from lincoln
Hello to you too :-)
There are a few about, don't worry your not alone
(17-07-2012, 05:08 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to you too :-)

Not true.....your alone.....very very very alone
(17-07-2012, 05:34 PM)Craig-o Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-07-2012, 05:08 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to you too :-)

Not true.....your alone.....very very very alone

Nice way to comfort the newbies hahaha
Thanx when are there any local meets
i dont think there are any up your way ATM, check the meets section, wer attending some shows as a club with club stands, feel free to throw your name down and join us Big Grin
(17-07-2012, 05:05 PM)hakey Wrote: [ -> ]Hello is there any1 in the Lincolnshire area im from lincoln

I'm in Skeg, D-Jimbo is in Louth and there's another 1 or 2 out towards Boston way!

Click here...I'm trying to organise a meet out near Market Rasen if we can get a few together might be a half decent night!

Failing that who's up to convoy down to MFN end of next month (when I get my fart can fitted!)
(17-07-2012, 09:52 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-07-2012, 05:05 PM)hakey Wrote: [ -> ]Hello is there any1 in the Lincolnshire area im from lincoln

I'm in Skeg, D-Jimbo is in Louth and there's another 1 or 2 out towards Boston way!

Click here...I'm trying to organise a meet out near Market Rasen if we can get a few together might be a half decent night!

Failing that who's up to convoy down to MFN end of next month (when I get my fart can fitted!)

followed link well up for anything
Im near Kings Lynn so not a million miles away.. i'm up for meets too guys.. even if im in the bimmer!
(17-07-2012, 10:53 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]Im near Kings Lynn so not a million miles away.. i'm up for meets too guys.. even if im in the bimmer!

Why aint you stuck your bloody name down then Jordan haha!
Never thought about it to be honest, skeggy is a bit of a treck but if we did a meet somewhere in the middle, i'd even do spalding if i had to Smile
I'm sure we can all arrange something to suit