306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FAO cwspellowe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much is yours lowered by and what other mods have you done to it?

[Image: 333359_10150945077516334_1088014856_o.jpg]
Look for "stanced XUD estate" in the project threads :-) its all in there :-)
Cheers mate +1!
Err, a lot, and a lot lmao
(15-07-2012, 07:32 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]Err, a lot, and a lot lmao

Bloody hell he didnt ask for your life story! the basicis would of done lol Tongue
lmao

In all honesty though, loads and loads has been done. The thread's probably the best way to catch up, all 25+ pages of it!
(15-07-2012, 08:09 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]lmao

In all honesty though, loads and loads has been done. The thread's probably the best way to catch up, all 25+ pages of it!

I read about 10 pages and thought feck it I'll just take the basics so roughly how much did you lower it and where did you get the TA Technix coilies from as I can only find a set for the Xsara VTS I think they were but obviously with a 306 you'd only need coilovers on the front...I've decided that my customers can screw themselves it's either an uncomfortable and low car or no car to travel in full stop lmfao!
lmao

The TA coilies were eBay specials, just search 306 coilovers. I changed them soon after for D2 camber adjustable ones though so can't comment on the ride. Xsara VTS coilies will fit no problem, they just come with rear dampers, same as the 306 ones.

Really no idea how much it's lowered by, the stretch on the tyres makes it really misleading, as does the camber and rolling the arches, but it could be anywhere between 80-100mm. Put it this way, standard Lasers on 55 profile tyres disappear into the arches. This is the wheel size difference roughly...

Front

[Image: wheelimage.php?tyrediameter=595.5&tyrewi...aspect2=40]

Rear

[Image: wheelimage.php?tyrediameter=595.5&tyrewi...aspect2=40]
D2 camber adjustable coilovers
Disconnected ARB (no droplinks)
GTI brakes all round
GTI rear beam
Citroen ZX Volcane rear shocks
How hard is it to actually do the suspension change and how hard is the torsion bar to adjust or would a normal garage be able to drop the torsion bar and roughly how much?
Depends what state your rear beam is in. If its never been touched it'll probably take a LOT of f*cking about. Fronts are a piece of piss if you know what you're doing...