306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Morette genuine headlamps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive got some Morette genuine headlamps. But do they still need the hockey eye brows or fit with out them?

Does the standard grill fit with these?

Also my 306 is the ph3 and what side indicators fit?

thanks
you dont need the hockey sticks
phase1 side indicators may need a screw to keep them in
standard grill should fit
Make sure the indicators fit in with the clips on the side of the lamps aswell otherwise they will go missing (i know from experience)
How come the ph2 indicators dont fit?
Ph2 are clouded ph3 lights, the ph1 indicators slot right in buddy
Phase 2 indicators are part of the light unit. and yes make sure they are secure! As i can second that^^
They tend to fly out and smash your bonnet bumper and wing to bits if you don't secure them in lol
(20-07-2012, 07:57 PM)Birk Wrote: [ -> ]They tend to fly out and smash your bonnet bumper and wing to bits if you don't secure them in lol

I can also vouch for this!
Haha SILICONE FTW!!!

for indicators that is....

funny watching them try and escape under hard braking then seem to spring back LOL
(25-07-2012, 12:34 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: [ -> ]Haha SILICONE FTW!!!

for indicators that is....

funny watching them try and escape under hard braking then seem to spring back LOL

I didn't realize to start with, was driving down an A road at night when someone flashed me, while I was still thinking "dickhead" someone else did too. At this point I though the rozzers might be around the next corner but 2 mins later my indicator flew up over the bonnet!!!