306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Lads question - Facial Hair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right i have noticed i look about 12 when i shave so im after some kind of trimmer/shaver that i can trim my face with obviously that will leave me with some hair still there but only like stubble.. something that cuts like 0.5mm lol simply because im 18 and it takes ages to grow and i look like a twat when it all gets shaved off Confused Im hoping someones got something that does exactly that and can tell me what it is to save me sifting through 73 pages of "trimmer" on ebay haha
Hair clippers do the trick.
WELL i have a certain expertise in this field; i also look like a little girl when i bare blade shave, i used to keep cleanly shaven for work as it was proceudre but now but now use this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wahl-Groomsman...25730e95db
I had the same issue mate, got one of those wilkinson sword half razor/half beard trimmer things, does the job and only costs around 7 quid
I never have that issue....even after I've shaved I look like a hobo again within a week LOL
I just get bad ginger bumfluff on my chin, but nowhere else...

I tend just to shave it off for fear of looking like I'm 14 and I've not heard of Wilkinson Sword yet...
I shave once every couple of weeks as I grow near on no facial hair but when I do its blonde and annoying Sad

why am I not a real man Sad
Cheers for the input guys! Glad to know im not alone lol.. Ginge how short does one of those cut do you know?
Theres one where you can controll how much it cuts.
But I leave mine a week and I'm in the same boat as craig looking like a hobo.
(15-07-2012, 11:13 AM)tomw1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for the input guys! Glad to know im not alone lol.. Ginge how short does one of those cut do you know?

Near enough to skin level; but still leaves enough stubble to not have the lady touch to the face. For me, it's just right... it grows back fairly quickly anywho..

also if you have a lady'friend, be careful, it acts like velcro Doh
(15-07-2012, 11:08 AM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]I shave once every couple of weeks as I grow near on no facial hair but when I do its blonde and annoying Sad

why am I not a real man Sad

Im just pretending to be a real man by buying something so i can constantly keep a tidy amount of facial hair Wink That way i dont look like a bum that looks like i been growing it for a month but i still look like a big boy Smile

(15-07-2012, 11:15 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Theres one where you can controll how much it cuts.
But I leave mine a week and I'm in the same boat as craig looking like a hobo.

When i use a normal shaver i look 12 for like a wee then i look 14 for another week then i look like me kinda grown up haha
Haha you sound exactly like me! if I shave I look about 12 if I don't shave I look like a hobo
Its just got that look to it and it makes me look untidy and i havent got much going for me so i need to look as tidy as possible haha
My problem is it grows like mad but around my mouth there's nothing no tash and nothing on my chin haha.

Shame about my new job I have to keep shaved otherwise id show you how it grow in November when new cod comes out :p
I shave, 10mins later I have a beard.

Or shave, then sneeze, instant beard! I grow facial hair far too quick!
Matt can i have half your beard?
If you look like your 12 when you have you may well find that your hair isnt actually thick enough to do the stubble look well either.

To not look like your 12 you need some scars.

Also women will moan when you have stubble and go to kiss them and its rough against their face/inner thighs.
It sounds like a hard life to have facial hair...so many problems...

Tongue
(15-07-2012, 12:57 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Also women will moan when you have stubble and go to kiss them and its rough against their face/inner thighs.

SOME women don't mind this... in fact, SOME can be quite the opposite TMI
Dec give me your address next time I shave I'll send you my clippings and you could glue them to your face?
I apparently look like a hobo most of the time now - so my sister and my nan keep telling me lol. Its a pain in the arse, grows back in about 3 days now.

But meh...I shave it all off about once a week, well, 85% of it anyway as I'm rubbish at shaving and always miss bits.........it also gives me hiccups shaving under the right side of my chin which is annoying lol.....does anyone else get that!?

But anyway..........you'll be moaning in a year or two that you have too much facial hair instead and that it's a pita to keep shaving lol. Tongue
But now when i've got plenty of facial hair i'll have the proper tool to keep it under controlWink
(15-07-2012, 01:39 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I apparently look like a hobo most of the time now - so my sister and my nan keep telling me lol. Its a pain in the arse, grows back in about 3 days now.

But meh...I shave it all off about once a week, well, 85% of it anyway as I'm rubbish at shaving and always miss bits.........it also gives me hiccups shaving under the right side of my chin which is annoying lol.....does anyone else get that!?

But anyway..........you'll be moaning in a year or two that you have too much facial hair instead and that it's a pita to keep shaving lol. Tongue

I'd like to see this. Your attempt at movember last year was histerical!

Growing into a man! Big Grin
Can't we just superglue my face to yours?
Hmmm could prove difficult doing day to day activities....
(15-07-2012, 02:16 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-07-2012, 01:39 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I apparently look like a hobo most of the time now - so my sister and my nan keep telling me lol. Its a pain in the arse, grows back in about 3 days now.

I'd like to see this. Your attempt at movember last year was histerical!

Growing into a man! Big Grin

Yeah lol, somethings clearly changed since then........... Confused

(15-07-2012, 02:43 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]Can't we just superglue my face to yours?

lmao Your mind works in a stange way Dec!
(15-07-2012, 11:24 AM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]Haha you sound exactly like me! if I shave I look about 12 if I don't shave I look like a hobo

Must be a common thing among Peugeot owners I'm exactly the same even get ID'd for fags if I shave which ain't too bad for me kinda makes me a bit big headed knowing I'm nearly 26 and getting told I don't look my age! If I don't shave though I get really pissed off one of my customers mentioned that she thought I was 40 the exact conversation was "You look about 25 once you shave!" my reply "I am 25 what age did you think I was???"

"I'm ever so sorry I thought you was about 40!"
As only one person has suggested a trimmer! Im going to suggest this one > http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa...418420.htm

This what i use it has several settings for length and you can also take the blades right off, iv had a few and this one has been the best so far for the money.
thought most of you were twelve!

[Image: Cousinit.jpg]
I wish cully
Pages: 1 2