306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Olympic Torch (Isle of Wight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been the highlight of my day!

http://s1071.photobucket.com/albums/u501...G_1575.mp4

Watch me high'five the police man!! TMI

Full album of some more videos and pics here: http://s1071.photobucket.com/albums/u501...c%20torch/
Micro climate wut?
huh??

Poor attempt at an island joke? crap weather...? im trying to see where this is going phi? Tongue i think the entire country is in rain at the moment.... IOW being no exception
Haha as if you high five a copper.

Hell pull you over next week you won't wanna Hugh five him then :p
(14-07-2012, 04:15 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Haha as if you high five a copper.

Hell pull you over next week you won't wanna Hugh five him then :p

lmao he won't catch me through the coal ninja
Like chucking one of them magic balls that create smoke out the car Smile
IIRC JJ once managed to smoke out a copper, it was dark so he booted it and they disappeared haha
(14-07-2012, 04:19 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC JJ once managed to smoke out a copper, it was dark so he booted it and they disappeared haha

yes. in the blaze ph2, police van... smoke cloud... i won!
How does everything always get back to coal?! I guess the torch was on fire, powered by coal? ninja
(14-07-2012, 05:17 PM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]How does everything always get back to coal?! I guess the torch was on fire, powered by coal? ninja

Because we live for the 306!

Nice high five though, but the whole torch thing is a bit boring
hi 5 ing a copper, class. i would have been tempted to knock him off his bike. sorry, just a high 5 dude. lol
Also, note, the police bike which was left unattended. This was tempting!
Pfft, that's rubbish, I saw Cliff mo'f*cking Richard carrying the torch Tongue
(14-07-2012, 06:34 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]Pfft, that's rubbish, I saw Cliff mo'f*cking Richard carrying the torch Tongue

Congratulations..... Tongue
IOW police are such numpties, if we're going to waste public money having about 10 of them for no reason at the start of the procession they should at least PRETEND they are actually serving some sort of safety purpose instead of fannying around giving out high fives and waving at the crowd.
(14-07-2012, 06:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-07-2012, 06:34 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]Pfft, that's rubbish, I saw Cliff mo'f*cking Richard carrying the torch Tongue

fuucking spiders tom. see, you have got a fun side. that is soo funny and i dont care what anyone says. repped +1.
(15-07-2012, 08:04 AM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-07-2012, 06:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]

fuucking spiders tom. see, you have got a fun side. that is soo funny and i dont care what anyone says. repped +1.

I think most people here are too young to understand it though. Sad

And thanks for the Rep, just noticed I'm on 3 now, was 0 last time I looked lol. Big Grin
Why the f*ck anyone would rep you is beyond me. All you do is moan about holds and mpg lmao
rep where reps due mate, still chuckling to myself over that one.
(15-07-2012, 08:17 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Why the f*ck anyone would rep you is beyond me. All you do is moan about holds and mpg lmao

Yeah I just hate 'holds' mate...don't you. Tongue
f*cking auto correct shit! Even my phone hates golfs
I got the congratulations joke. I'm 20 and cool. Big Grin
(14-07-2012, 07:14 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: [ -> ]IOW police are such numpties, if we're going to waste public money having about 10 of them for no reason at the start of the procession they should at least PRETEND they are actually serving some sort of safety purpose instead of fannying around giving out high fives and waving at the crowd.

IDIOT!

The IOW police (Hampshire Constabulary) may be numpties but the officers on bikes and those running in grey are actually Met Police Officers :facepalm:

Surely everyone knows that by now.
errrrm, yeah. i knew that. honest.
...oh lewisdmz Doh

"WE" on the IOW do not have any permanaent motorcycles, only X5's, 2 X undercovers, 20ish standard fiestas/volvos/vans and then a speed van. 0 motorcycles. How do i know this? the depot is alongside town centre...
(15-07-2012, 01:26 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]...oh lewisdmz Doh

"WE" on the IOW do not have any permanaent motorcycles, only X5's, 2 X undercovers, 20ish standard fiestas/volvos/vans and then a speed van. 0 motorcycles. How do i know this? the depot is alongside town centre...

I hear you dont have your own traffic department and the traffic cars have to come from the motherland.
you know its small when you know how many cop cars their are.

scanner ftmfw.
To be fair I shouldn't blame the individual officers involved, they're just doing what they're told. Probably the Olympics Minister or something...