306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Showcar...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An actual showcar for sale near to me this really can't be missed!

[img][Image: 170492_10150917831335334_1883836718_o.jpg][/img]

Honestly what the f*ck has he actually done to it besides put a bean can on the end of a pipe, stick some alloys and make it look like grass with windows!!!

If anyone wants this fine looking hunk of junk yours to be had for only £995!
Because show car
some people should be shot at birth and save us all the head ache.
What a load of shit
Tbf the wheels are probably half of its value lol. And I like the grass effect for some reason. Confused Not sure Id want to drive that though lol.
It's lucky it ain't parked on grass cuz I don't think anyone would be able to see it!!
Isn't this one of them army stealth sniper cars?
Same wrap as a gto has in my area looks gash if you ask me.
well i bet a blind man would like to see it.
Are you sure its a dip? looks like one of those reaction print spray in jobby jobers. The car over all looks shit and by no stretch of the imagination a show car but............................I kinda like the effect, Please dont shoot me
It's camo, if you're being chased by the po-po for having too awesome a car you just drive it into a bush and you loose them
gotta say i kinda like it Tongue dont judge me im odd Sad
iam waiting for the liam to say " I WANT AND I WANT BAD!"
(14-07-2012, 09:27 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure its a dip? looks like one of those reaction print spray in jobby jobers. The car over all looks shit and by no stretch of the imagination a show car but............................I kinda like the effect, Please dont shoot me
(15-07-2012, 08:44 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]gotta say i kinda like it Tongue dont judge me im odd Sad

Hold on a minute while I try and find and load a 50 Cal!!!

Honestly the people that like that monstrosity I do have some spare glasses if needed either that or I know a number of a really good laser eye correction place!
I quite like the colour, have you got a link to the advert, £995 aint a bad price ninja
(15-07-2012, 03:31 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: [ -> ]Hold on a minute while I try and find and load a 50 Cal!!!

Honestly the people that like that monstrosity I do have some spare glasses if needed either that or I know a number of a really good laser eye correction place!

I didnt say i liked the car, i like the finish on it lol
(15-07-2012, 03:55 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I quite like the colour, have you got a link to the advert, £995 aint a bad price ninja

It's on a facebook for sale page the guy's just reduced it as a summer special for £750 I'm afraid to say he'd have to give me £750 to take the thing away!
nobody would ever let something that high into a show!
(15-07-2012, 10:20 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]nobody would ever let something that high into a show!

DOUBLE Ahem...
Okay so now we've noted the ones who clearly have no taste Tongue

The reason's I don't think it is a show car:

1: As SRowell said...nothing that high is going into a show!
2: He would at least have polished his pipe if it was a show car, feck mine was a scrapper and I always polished the pipes!
3: Honestly look at the rear hubs...see it, that nice tint of brownish red known as RUST nay chance that's a show car!

Maybe for a company that cuts grass but certainly not a car show, he fails to mention which show it was in but my guessing is the National Horticultural Society's 5th annual celebration of Grass or something Tongue

And a show car for £750...BARGAIN! Though I wouldn't be caught dead in a Vag (that's a Volkswagen Audi Group car...not a lady garden!)
plus you skipped over the missing drivers bump strip which is an optional extra for show cars Wink
(16-07-2012, 12:56 AM)rocker8742 Wrote: [ -> ]plus you skipped over the missing drivers bump strip which is an optional extra for show cars Wink

its obviously weight saving for when it goes out on the track!