306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Panel Sale - Cheap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few 306 panels here. Also got plenty of 205 ones, but will save those for a specific 205 orientated thread.

All Ph2 306 GTi6

Nile blue pass door - SOLD
Nile blue side skirts - SOLD
Nile blue front grill - £10

Platinum silver drivers door - £10
Platinum silver pass door - £10
Platinum silver rear bumper fully colour coded, few light scratches - £10
Platinum silver tailgate. Has a scratch - £FREE
Platinum silver wings - £5 each
Platinum silver front grill - £10

Headlight/slam panel with fixings - £10

Have door seals also if required.

All doors are bare in respect of handles, locks and windows/motors have been removed. I have spares of these if anyone needs specific bits to go with the doors.

I broke a few GTi6s, so have plenty of bits.

ALL PANELS ARE COLLECTION ONLY from Taunton, Somerset
Platinum hockey sticks with all clips intact? Shame the tailgate isnt phase 3 Smile
I have some hockey sticks, but dont think any of them have all the clips in tact unfortunately.
interested in 205 list Smile
(14-07-2012, 08:19 AM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]interested in 205 list Smile

Really would be an exhaustive list, if there is anything in particular you are after get in touch. I will compile a list at some point. Have a mountain of GTi6 bits I need to list first.
alright mate interested in the nial side skirts and probably the pass door if it in good nick, when are you around for me to collect skirts? weekends are best for me but let me know....unless you can do postage? cheers ryan
(15-07-2012, 08:45 PM)Ryan@306 Wrote: [ -> ]alright mate interested in the nial side skirts and probably the pass door if it in good nick, when are you around for me to collect skirts? weekends are best for me but let me know....unless you can do postage? cheers ryan

Can do evenings or weekends.

Will take pics of those you are interested in. Postage isn't an option I'm afraid.
ok mate pics would be great cheers , would probs be cheaper for me to pic up anyway as only in wiltshire/calne
Top half of a rear 205 bumper, a set of diesel clocks with rev counter, NSF and OSR arches from a Gti and the rear quarter plastic trim bits
(15-07-2012, 09:47 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: [ -> ]Top half of a rear 205 bumper, a set of diesel clocks with rev counter, NSF and OSR arches from a Gti and the rear quarter plastic trim bits

Have bumpers and some arch trims and quarter badges. Is it black or grey bumper/trim you are after?

Diesel clocks I have. The plastic panel has a crack - but you can unclip and replace it with your own.
any luck on gettin pics of sideskirts and passenger door in nile blue bud?
(18-07-2012, 07:12 PM)Ryan@306 Wrote: [ -> ]any luck on gettin pics of sideskirts and passenger door in nile blue bud?

Pic of the door:

[Image: 152dca60.jpg]

Some small marks.

The skirts are covered in wet leaves so will rinse them off and get pics when I get a chance.
sweet cheers mate il have that off of you and most likely the sideskirts Smile you goin to the bristol meet?
No, not got time for any meets for a while. Got way to much on.

You will have to come across here. Will get skirt pics ASAP.
Not too sure what colour they are. I have some photos of it in my project thread
What year/phase is your 205?
it's a 92 d turbo. but iv got most trim parts off 89 gti and they look to be the same. il post some photos later
Updated with new bits and sold items noted.