306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: poo tash.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
me and my boss have been working together for over 20 years now so we both know how to have a laugh.
before i go any further, please dont judge me ( or my boss) on how we make the day go with a bit of humour.
we do removals and i was at the back of the van and said gaffa was hanging out the top window dropping a big stringy goz ball to land on my head.
he's got a good aim cause it landed straight on my bold spot.
even i have to admit it was a good shot.
now, im one of these people who does things without thinking so on the way up stairs i had a ichy arse.
not one to hold back i stuck my hand down the back of my duds and gave my brown balloon knot a dam good scratch with my index finger (inside the boxers), then went up to gaffa and wiped my finger on his top lip so for the rest of the day all he can smell is my arse.
disscusting i know but fuuckin funny.
employer 0
employee 1.
You air, loose 150 man points.

Such a wrongin
shutup matt.

WIN!

f*cking Rofl
(13-07-2012, 10:06 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]You air, loose 150 man points.

Such a wrongin

try it on your mates. works a treat.
Also, I've only ever known it as a hitler.

And pretty such my mates would kick my head in.

Or throw up on me. Either way.... Not happenin
Hahaha nice one Big Grin
give em a poo kiss then mat.
get their pillow case and stick it between the cheecks of your arse and clench.
hay presto.... poo kiss.
hahahaha

i have much to learn from you, oh master...
Oh dear god.
I didn't think the midlands could get any worse - it just did...... :-|
Ha ha made me fuckin lol!!

But tbh if someone wiped a shit finger across my lip I would cut their throat

Ha ha don't mean to sound harsh or owt
That's f*cking rank!
Haha!!! Poor wayne....

Then again with the shit he searches on google bet he later on had a wank over it!!!!!
Dirty Sanchez I believe.
You paid together do make me f*cking laugh though! We need another camping meet so we can f*ck of to pub then have you fall in back of taxi and pass out in Wayne's bed!
That is f*cking funny!
Kingly = ledge, I'm still lmao thinking about it
(13-07-2012, 10:13 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]give em a poo kiss then mat.
hay presto.... poo kiss.

I know what im doing to your next package lol
(14-07-2012, 12:23 AM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2012, 10:13 PM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]give em a poo kiss then mat.
hay presto.... poo kiss.

I know what im doing to your next package lol

Haha! No one order hoodies off Connor!
kent, you want to set up a camping trip after what you have just read?

sick. but im up for it. was well trollied at sat night fcs. well, if your gonna do it, might as well do it properly lol.
(14-07-2012, 07:08 AM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]kent, you want to set up a camping trip after what you have just read?

sick. but im up for it. was well trollied at sat night fcs. well, if your gonna do it, might as well do it properly lol.

Haha yes! But any fingers come near my face and I'll run your tent over at night! Haha
not my fingers you want to worrie about.Makeup
(13-07-2012, 10:11 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I've only ever known it as a hitler.

I've heard it called a "Shitler" in the past...either way you're absolutely right Kingy is a f*cking wrong 'un!!!

Pretty sure if any of my mates did it to me they'd get a broken nose, possible jaw!

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
(13-07-2012, 10:21 PM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think the midlands could get any worse - it just did...... :-|

haha Tongue I think you can tell from peoples responses as to where they live!
My mate tried to do that to me, he ended up in intensive care!*

*not that I'm proper hard or anything, I shoved him and he tripped over a bag of charcoal and smashed his head on the doorstep lol