306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Steering wheel boss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know if a 106 ph2 steering wheel boss fits a ph3 306? Ive been told it does but i want to know for sure because it should be easier to find than a 306 boss.

Cheers all.
306 ones are easy mate. Shit loads of them on ebay
Ends up being like £200 with wheel if i buy new, trying to find 2nd hand if i can, as that money would be better spent on stage 2 and other stuff.
£200 with the wheel? You getting a £150 wheel then? They are like £50 max iirc
Winnar!
been on my watch list for ages, its the cheapest new one I could find Tongue
watching ninja
Yes a 106 one will fit fine. On the later cars you'll have to remove the airbag slip ring though.
Ive seen the cheap ones on ebay just not sure on the quality of them, that wheel and boss could be a win though.
Hah, I'm using that boss fAirey linked to with my wheel. No problems tbh Smile works fine, self cancels indicators etc Smile all I did have to do was unplug the airbag slipring on the lhs of the steering column, then remove it as mentioned. You can get a resistor to plug into the airbag plug which stops the airbag light coming on too Smile
Need to do the airbag light trickery with mine! Airbag lights annoying as f*ck!
i used my bros 106 boss on my ph2
(14-07-2012, 08:53 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Need to do the airbag light trickery with mine! Airbag lights annoying as f*ck!

It was properly easy mate, let me know if you need any info on it, but honestly given what you've done to your car already it really shouldn't trouble you!!