306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Happy birthday dan!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy birthday mate. Hope it's a good'un

An hope your feeling better Big Grin
Happy birthday mate!
Happy birthday dude, hope you have a great day.
Happy birthday (again) lol. Big Grin
Hope you have a good one mate Smile

Hope you get some stabilizers to stop you having anymore horrible accidents..............

Seriously though, at least you're well and truly on the mend now, what more could you ask for? Tongue
Happy Birthday Smile
Happy birthday mate!! have a good one!1
If you're happy and you know it... Oh wait...

Happy birthday bud
Well done!
Happy Birthday buddy!
happy birthday bro Smile

Oh and mark he already has had stabilizers purchased for him haha
happy birthday buddy! have a good one
Happy birthday!
happy birthday mate Smile
Happy Birthday Brosephine, have a good'un!!!1!!11!11one!1!!oneone
happy b'day mate.
Happy Birthday Bud!
Happy birthday buddy, hope you have a good one!
Bit late now, considering your birthday was technically yesterday, but I've been at work all evening, and I did wish you you happy birthday in smanfa's thread, but....

Happy birthday Dan! Hope you had a good one mate, hope Hannah looked after you well by feeding you many alcoholic substances through a straw! lol Big Grin
Many happy returns buddy . .Smile
(13-07-2012, 08:19 AM)mark_airey Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you get some stabilizers to stop you having anymore horrible accidents..............

They were bought for him when he was in hospital!
Thanks guys. Means alot! Didnt do much at all yesterday because all my family and friends were at work most of the day, but hopefully the weather holds out and we can get out and do something today or sunday. Also, I can actually feed and drink myself now Wingnutz, so neerrr Tongue haha
(14-07-2012, 08:18 AM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I can actually feed and drink myself now Wingnutz, so neerrr Tongue haha

lmao

Seriously though, glad to hear your on the mend mate, you'll back to your old self before you know it......youll just be a bit more "metallic" Wink
(14-07-2012, 08:18 AM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]I can actually feed and drink myself now Wingnutz, so neerrr Tongue haha
Bet you still get Hannah to wipe your arse for you though lol
Missed this thread yesterday! Hope you had a goodun even if it was a quiet one!
Happy late Birthday. Hope you got some goodies. Wink