306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: URGENT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am looking for the owner/driver of a:

china blue ph2 3 door with a xud 2.1 engine, on a set of challengers, half leather interior. (looks a lot like jammapic's car, did he sell it?)

the owner comes from south wales, cardiff area.

if anyone has info on this car or drive please pm me asap

thanks in advance
Sounds like that one that was written off a year or two back...was a cut n shut job from what I remember? It pops up every few months with a new owner, and everyone sells on when they find out!

Juuuuust kidding. 2.1 XUD? Don't know the car off the top of my head, but JP still has his (not to mention it's nile blue). What's the plate, and what kind of info do you need/what's the problem?
epic troll from the founder.....

lmao
Scott being helpfull as always hahahha

What's up? What info do you need?
not going to lie you had me going!!

defo china i think
complicated but i left some important info in his car and iv lost his number/name (being welsh he gibbered it to me)
how did you get in contact with him in the first place? might be worth checking there?

plus, i dont recall seeing any china 2.1 xud on here... :/
I think i know the one you mean, the intercooler is stuck right out the front of the bumper, kept poping up on ebay, last time it had a net/mesh over the Intercooler, and it had blue samcos just slotted over the top of pipes last time it poped up

If its the one im thinking of its not on here mate
Worth trying other forums too. Someone bound to know
exactly that one!
rite ok hmmm well thanks for your help guys if anyone sees him let me know cheers!
Its nile blue in that case mate. may help out a little more