306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Rear Beam Rebuild kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found these on ebay, he says they are genuine, anyone want to do a group buy or is there any cheaper genuine ones?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-205-3 ... 4a9ef9880b
paragon pug stuff is always genuine in my experience.
I got a gen. set for â?¬70 over here, still never fitted it lol
I'm sure someone told me pug are cheaper when i picked up a set of these, sounded dubious to me but might be worth checking out...
I'd be interested in something like this, buying a beam for £20 want to rebuild before I put it on
any idea how much pug want for them? i need them asap
Daniel306 Wrote:any idea how much pug want for them? i need them asap

Phone them and ask? Or check service box
cant find them in service box, il try phone in the morn if they are open
There won't be a "kit" listed, will have to pick out the bits individually
is 100 a good price for all the parts?

Outer Bearings x 2
Inner Bearings x 2
Crossmember Seals x 2
Outer Seal Cups x 2
Suspension Arm Seals x 2
Crossmember Seals Ext x 2
Torsion Bar Studs x 2
Eccentric Washers x 2
Torsion Bar Torx Bolts x 2
Before buying parts i'd strip the beam to see if it can be rebuilt if the bearing has worn the shaft a new shaft is needed
Personally when I rebuild mine, ill be replacing the shafts anyway
The car had no camber or any probs, got it apart, shafts are fine no marks at all, it was off a 80k 6, that was standard hight, im thinking that il just put two grease nipples in and fit it, il rebuild it total when it fails,
change of plan, just going to rebuild it now, i cant get a press untill the 9th and yet to get all the parts, is it possible to put the disks hubs on my drum arms for the mean time, i dont really want to buy new brakes for the drums just to put disks on in jan
No, someone else wanted to do that not long ago, turns out the shafts are different