306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gi 306 cabby red leather.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friend is about to scrap a 306 cabby not sure on condition.
But it has red leather and other bits. If any one is interested then please let me know ASAP. It also has a decent rear beam so if any one is interested let me know please as I have about half hour.
Pics of the red leather and rough price?
Can get pictures is there's interest. And I have no idea what they're worth. So of I get offered something worth while I'll save them.
What is wrong with the car mayb worth selling it as a whole car would get more money than scrap value
It's my mates car his choice he's a scrap man so bought it for penny's any way. And half engine is already out.
Ideal to drop a 6 engine in if the rest of the car is good condition Smile

Where are you located mate
Don't say these things to me. If I wasn't on the most mojorly skintest week of my life i would of bought it off him.

I have rear beam off with with disc and pads. Also have front struts with disc and pads. Front are 266mm calipers. So if any ones interested in them. Will sort a price out later when I've seen them.

Located in Nottingham mate.
Yeah if you want a car as quick as a gti6 with the handling prowess of a rhino in heat...
Haha nice way with words there ed. ed like it as a cheap project for summer. Keep wanting to buy a project car. Smile
Or v6 Smile ed its more fun that way

What kind of price would he be looking at for the rear beam?
£100 complete for rear beam. Collection.
Ahh bit much mate as i can get one more local for that price and gti spec Big Grin
I only need the main tube and shafts Smile
Ok no problem.
(12-07-2012, 03:37 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah if you want a car as quick as a gti6 with the handling prowess of a rhino in heat...

Handling doesnt mean shit if you dont have 4pots and slide into the car infront...
PM'd!
put up some pics! Also how can a rear beam be £100 when itll be scrapped anyway? Like surely if it is going to be scrapped its worth putting up for £20!
(12-07-2012, 06:28 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: [ -> ]PM'd!

Pm'd you back with pictures mate.

They could do with a clean.