306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: So bored!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After two nice weeks back in the UK im now back out in afghan but been stuck in one location for nearly a week now while every helicopter i go to get breaks or its too hot for it to fly so for the past week iv watch two series of prison break and now started on the third one. Its got that bad im now starting to dream about it and dreams with Dan! planning rugby haha. I think im starting to go mad out here!
I wouldn't watch Prison Break, you'll just get more bored, especially as it goes downhill after series 2.

Watch Chuck, lot better. Or Eureka. Or Terra Nova. Or Falling Skies. Or House. Or Lost. Or Sons of Anarchy. Or 2 Broke Girls(This might just make you horny though so maybe avoid). Or How I Met Your Mother. Or...

I watch too much American TV it seems Confused
true blood....

also walking dead!
(12-07-2012, 11:47 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't watch Prison Break, you'll just get more bored, especially as it goes downhill after series 2.

Watch Chuck, lot better. Or Eureka. Or Terra Nova. Or Falling Skies. Or House. Or Lost. Or Sons of Anarchy. Or 2 Broke Girls(This might just make you horny though so maybe avoid). Or How I Met Your Mother. Or...

Well at least you never mentioned any of the CSI or NCIS shows
i think they would al be abit hard to get out here lol

And what is wrong with CSI and NCIS? they are great shows
(12-07-2012, 11:52 AM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2012, 11:47 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't watch Prison Break, you'll just get more bored, especially as it goes downhill after series 2.

Well at least you never mentioned any of the CSI or NCIS shows

I don't watch shite lol

My pre-requisite is that they are somewhat believable, hence why I don't watch things like True Blood.
can you take out a landy and rag it about?
it might be shit (which it aint) but they are good to watch Tongue

umm not a landy i take as they are unarmoured and get ripped apart easy when blown up but i rag over bigger armoured veh around though but i have to getto my base first before i can do that Sad
your not alowed off base then?

Or build your own armourd car with the A team sound track blasting out?
atm im at the main base which i massive so im not allowed off it till i get a heli to my base then im allowed out on the ground. F**k building one! is a massion to change on wheel on it haha took me over 3 hours to do it!
so what kind of things do you do?
(12-07-2012, 12:17 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]so what kind of things do you do?

Giggidy...
at the moment, id guess himself, and watch tv...

lol
when hes not stuck on a base! duh! Tongue
(12-07-2012, 12:20 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]at the moment, id guess himself, and watch tv...

lol

:L that made me laugh haha but no commet lol

my job out here is front line so i take the fight to the Taliban.
repped.

top man, lot of respect for you guys out there. i want to be out there, but didnt get into the RAF, for reasons they couldn't/wouldn't divulge.
me and my friend are debating about joining the TA.
(12-07-2012, 12:25 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]repped.

top man, lot of respect for you guys out there. i want to be out there, but didnt get into the RAF, for reasons they couldn't/wouldn't divulge.

Army all he way Wink they aint allowed to with hold info on why you cant join!

TA are starting to alot of tours now depending on what regiment you join?
(12-07-2012, 12:29 PM)Mowle5677 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2012, 12:25 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]repped.

Army all he way Wink they aint allowed to with hold info on why you cant join!

TA are starting to alot of tours now depending on what regiment you join?

no idea what it would be. its just a thought if we cant find jobs and its good to have on the cv and i really want to do/learn new things after uni.
after talking to someone who works for a certain government agency, i reckon it was something to do with security clearance, and if i really wanted to find out, i could pull the freedom of information act on them. probably something to do with growing up overseas and travelling around alot and stuff.
im moving on, sucked balls smashing the aptitude tests and then being told i cant join and they wont say why. been my dream since i was like 10.
if i was you i would do it coz you might regret it in the future.

if you dont mind me asking where youve grown up and what countrys youve been to?
I was meant to join the army, got medically deferred because my jaw occasionally lock. Was mean to be an aircraft technician.

fml
as in, ask and find out? i might do. i dunno...

no worries man, i moved ou to nepal when i was three, stayed there til i was 9, then went to boarding school in india for 6 months. then back to scotland for 4 years, then when i was 14 we moved back out to nepal, but i went back to boarding school in india. i've spent time in pakistan aswell, as my parents were there doing volunteer work after the big earthquake in 2005.

the pakistan trip might have been it in all fairness, i was only there for ten days during the school holidays, tagging along with my parents and seeing all that they were doing and that.
air tech a very good job!

none of them are really a big deal tbh! its when you start going to places like russia and so on
Yeah I know, the recruitment guy in Norwich said my BARB result was the best he had seen. Bit gutting being sent home on first day of selection, probably why I still don't know what I want to do in life.

sigh
i was going for air tech too Smile

yeah tbf, it might have been pakistan, big taliban stuff out there... and they all have links with various unpleasant groups
That seems pretty ridiculous tbh :/ visiting a country doesn't make you a damn terrorist..
true that.
Surely on those grounds alone they could be investigated for prejudice?
meh, maybe. i figure they must have had a good enough reason to not want me, cuz all my other tests are interviews were well above the minimum, im talking like 20% above. cuz thats how i roll. like boss.
Pages: 1 2 3