306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: So bored!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just go in there and be like "Yo, bitches! I live for the 306!" I've heard that shit works... True story!
f*cking lol, repped!
tee hee lol
(12-07-2012, 01:25 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Just go in there and be like "Yo, bitches! I live for the 306!" I've heard that shit works... True story!

I think they would be dripping from the gash if you told them that Wink if you go to the norwich office speak to the royal anglian sgt in there he will get you in for sure!

your jaw locking shouldnt be a problem. is it on your medical records?

I dont think a 14 year old boy going to pakistand means your taliban :L find out why they wouldnt let you and if not use the freedom of infomation act against them.
i was like 17 when i went, my parents were there for a while, going back and forth between nepal, india and pakistan.
it is a bit nuts, but im focussing on uni and engineering right now, i might look into again in the future, but for now, im pretty happy with where im headed in life Smile
if your doing a degree then i would look into becoming an officer then....
yep that was my initial plan. i know for a fact i cant apply to the RAF again tho, and im pretty sure i cant apply to any other of the british armed forces too...
i cant see why your not unless your part of a terrorest group lol they must give you a real reason why you cant
true that. i might get in contact with my recriutment officer (if he's still in recruitment) and see what he says
the RAF are very fussy with who they want now, the army would be your best bet tbh
true that. i mainly wanted to follow on with the rest of my family, mum, dad, grandad, uncles, have all been in the RAF.

will probably look into the army for engineering officer if my other plans fall through though.
talking about the RAF iwent done to get my heli for the 5 time this and they cancelled it again and they said all there helis are broken Angry
f*cking lol

they shoulda let me, i'd have fixed em Wink
they said its something to do with the heat :S what aload of crap! it was dinner time soo they couldnt be arsed towork haha
probably too hot for them lool
(12-07-2012, 12:25 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]top man, lot of respect for you guys out there. i want to be out there, but didnt get into the RAF, for reasons they couldn't/wouldn't divulge.

I reckon its because you have a funny name :-)
i reckon you're a retard.
now now children haha
lol
lmao :-D
true story.
I reckon they took one look at your hair and decided
A: it's too radical for the armed forces

B: they don't make hats big enough to cover it and they don't want to get sued by your family for not providing you with adequate PPE if you took 1 in the head.
hahahaha

nahhh i looked fairly respectable when i was applying, took my piercings and tunnels out, had 'normal' hair, wore smart clothes and what not. showered. that sorta thing.
(13-07-2012, 12:57 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]hahahaha

nahhh i looked fairly respectable when i was applying, took my piercings and tunnels out, had 'normal' hair, wore smart clothes and what not. showered. that sorta thing.

Pics or it never happened - lol
ill say check my facebook... i think there might be one or two on there where im semi respectable... lol
look for samass, easy to find!

edit: ignore the beer, and semi drunken antics...

but look! 'normal'!!
[attachment=1763]
Lol - found you, friend request sent. Have to say your Mo actually suits you and you carry it off well having now seen you with hair.
haha cheers man, out of all my crazy hair dos, its by far my fave!
its all about side burns Wink
Its all about the anti mo Wink
Premature baldness Matt? Wink
Pages: 1 2 3