306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Miss Tait's "MistJetMission"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So i had bought these as her current jets were worse than a kitten pissing... Was eagerly awoken at 6am to get these done.

I was 'ordered' to be the photographer and not touch a thing Nospeak

She firstly found how to open the bonnet

[Image: IpSny.jpg]

Shortly followed by how to pop out the mist jet ( "WE" got the mist jet out)

[Image: O948e.jpg]

Again, attempting to remove the 2nd jet, which was taking agesss so i thought i'd attempt a "thisissodissapointing" look.

[Image: Rggx2.jpg]

To then find out she had broken the 'T' piece

[Image: fvtez.jpg]
[Image: HOtUJ.jpg]

Short trip to halfords, new T piece, sorted that 'und voila!' MissTait is the new proud owner of a set of mist jets.
Cool story bro
Nice FAQ....
(10-07-2012, 01:13 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Cool story bro

Beaten to it... but I shall add...

[Image: 23187470.jpg]
Just FYI for "dahaterz" this is here upon request...
Are there any video
I demanded that this was posted as I thought everyone needed to know how to do it.

I hope this helps any future changing of mist jets and problems that might arise.
Ginge are you benching miss tait or what?
Hit them wit a hammer and pop the new ones on the bonnet.

Good work though guys.
(10-07-2012, 01:38 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]Ginge are you benching miss tait or what?

Benching? Undecided

Urban Dictionary Wrote:The act of sitting on a subway bench in order to observe passing graffiti. Often to find influences.
I've been benching all day for a good piece.
It seems my thread title modification wasn't appreciated... Tongue
(10-07-2012, 01:51 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]It seems my thread title modification wasn't appreciated... Tongue

No, it was not.
(10-07-2012, 01:51 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]It seems my thread title modification wasn't appreciated... Tongue

ThumbsDown
(10-07-2012, 01:42 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Benching? Undecided

Urban Dictionary Wrote:The act of sitting on a subway bench in order to observe passing graffiti. Often to find influences.

Rofl I did also wonder this too.................... do enlighten us Jordan Big Grin
MUST.....NOT.....SAY...SOMTHING....ABOUT....SQUIRTING.....
(10-07-2012, 01:52 PM)mark_airey Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2012, 01:42 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Benching? Undecided

Rofl I did also wonder this too.................... do enlighten us Jordan Big Grin

Perhaps 'popping' misstait on a bar and use her for weightlifting Huh ?

(10-07-2012, 01:54 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: [ -> ]MUST.....NOT.....SAY...SOMTHING....ABOUT....SQUIRTING.....

I'll help; yeh, they work Itwasntme

Saw the report. It's just a bit of banter, I don't see the problem?
What did it say?
i swear when i read this the title was "MistJetMissionary"
i think im about to explode with innuEdDoe...

EFA Rolleyes
(10-07-2012, 01:56 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]i swear when i read this the title was "MistJetMissionary"

Miss Tait Stars in "MistjetMissionary" actually Tongue

It was a joke, clearly not taken as such, Ginge 1000 apologies to your good self and Eli, whos reputation I had not intended to tarnish in any fashion..!
abuse of power much! Ed Tongue
Bhahahaha epic thread!
(10-07-2012, 02:11 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2012, 01:56 PM)declantg Wrote: [ -> ]i swear when i read this the title was "MistJetMissionary"

Miss Tait Stars in "MistjetMissionary" actually Tongue

It was a joke, clearly not taken as such, Ginge 1000 apologies to your good self and Eli, whos reputation I had not intended to tarnish in any fashion..!

lol Ed........you should stop messing with peoples threads and go and check your car.........I'm sure I can hear tapping... Tongue
Oh ginge you spoil sport
[Image: AttentionWhore.jpg#attention%20whores%20]

I Apologise!
Wow really appreciate this thread. I'm going to re-do mine now.
As your getting really good at mechanics Eli your next task is fit that boot, de-cat pipe and my gear box Angel
(10-07-2012, 02:54 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]Wow really appreciate this thread. I'm going to re-do mine now.
As your getting really good at mechanics Eli your next task is fit that boot, de-cat pipe and my gear box Angel

...and do my new build Sleepy

Also max, MAY need to chat to you about my engine build come September ninja, warning, you may get a BIT excited Nospeak
(10-07-2012, 02:54 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]Wow really appreciate this thread. I'm going to re-do mine now.

Well, I did learn from the best! Smile
Benching, smashing, destroying etc etc. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3