306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WANTED standard grill and hockey brows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WANTED standard grill and hockey brows in colour egrc. They must be in good condition no cracks and bits missing.

Reason why my grill got a crack and the hockey brows have bits missing.

Its for a ph3 306 cheap as possible with postage and price thanks.
Tough shout. Most hockey sticks tend to snap regardless. Maye worth going to pug for something decent.
(10-07-2012, 10:56 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]Tough shout. Most hockey sticks tend to snap regardless. Maye worth going to pug for something decent.

I might just get a grill cause Ive managed to make the hockey sticks fit. But just seeing if anything better out there at the moment.
Ive found a nice set and the same colour so that advert can be changed or removed.
50% of the time they come out without snapping even better if your careful, what colour is egrc? If you wanted me to look out at the scrappys
Did you get sorted?
(11-08-2012, 11:49 AM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]50% of the time they come out without snapping even better if your careful, what colour is egrc? If you wanted me to look out at the scrappys

Egrc like a very light matalic blue.