306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: SOLD Cobra Bucket seats and Sparco harnesses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alrite chaps,

Got my old bucket seats and harnesses for sale. Few tatty patches here and there, but a very comfy seat (more so than the standard gti6 seats)

[Image: ca3dbf6c.jpg]
[Image: 9907e323.jpg]
[Image: 3f1639e1.jpg]
[Image: c3ac2bf2.jpg]

£50 for seats
£45 for harnesses

Will do a deal on the lot for £80 Smile

Prices exclude delivery, and can get more pics etc on request.

***SOLD***
do they come with mounts?
Dibs! Location mate, definatley interested in both!
Will look nice in the rallye Matt.
If matt doesn't want them for some reason iv got second dibs !
No mounts I'm afraid guys, sold them seperately (stupidly)

Matt, I'm in between Leicester and Peterbourough.
Hmm I want. Rallye is crying out for them. How much delivery you think?

Also what mounts will I need?
if you dont have them matt i can pay now and collect as your 30 mins down the road
Damn you Mowle being so close haha
(09-07-2012, 01:08 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I want. Rallye is crying out for them. How much delivery you think?

Also what mounts will I need?

Paisley freight will deliver them for £30, not sure if I could find cheaper.

For mounts, any seat mounts to fit a 306 for base mounted seats should be fine. Have a look around, I bought mine for about £30 for the pair.
Even more tempting now. Give me 10 mins Wink

Damn. Can't afford it. Have less money than I thought Sad gutted as the rallye would be epic with these. Especially as I found rails etc Sad
I'll take them then you got a phone number I could get you on, be easier
(09-07-2012, 01:20 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Even more tempting now. Give me 10 mins Wink

Damn. Can't afford it. Have less money than I thought Sad gutted as the rallye would be epic with these. Especially as I found rails etc Sad

ill have them then mate
(09-07-2012, 01:49 PM)Mowle5677 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2012, 01:20 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Even more tempting now. Give me 10 mins Wink

ill have them then mate

Ok matey Smile

As you are local do you want to pay on collection? When are you able to collect?

Do you need any other pics bud?
well Jackabeen did have dibs next so its up to him if he wants them!

If not i live in norwich bud but ill wait to see what jackabeen says
Oh, had missed that post.

PM'd Jack, will let you know the outcome this evening Smile
f*ck it, would have had these. Illtake them for sure if it falls throught with the many other people. Have the money sitting here waiting...
Two and a half hours away for me so you may as well let someone closer come snatch them up cheers anyways
If Mowle turns them down, I may have found ninja money
I'm in after Mowle Matt, you forfitted your place bitch! Wink
Well I could just delete your posts........ Haha
this is better than eastenders.
And then I will delete your brown wings Matt. Your call Smile
Brown wings?? Whhhhhaaat?
Will let you lot sort it out yourselves, Im happy to sell to whoever gets me the money lol

Got a rear beam rebuild to fund Wink
Lol Mowle will have em I'm sure. I also have other things I should pay for ideally lol
I gotta tax my car still, but that can wait haha
Who needs road tax anyway Tongue
What's happened with these? I have money here waiting if they're still about...
(10-07-2012, 06:50 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]What's happened with these? I have money here waiting if they're still about...

Still here mate, awaiting a response from Mowle. Need these sold so if he hasnt got back to me today, they are yours mate Smile
Pages: 1 2