306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ace Cafe Peugeot Day, 4th August
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
no! just hate sitting in traffic and not going anywhere
Spose,

Fryup does sound more appealing than sitting in city traffic waiting to get stabbed.
hmm... SUCH a good idea...
I'll already be there by then - mind you it gives us time to polish the cars.
Just got to get someone to take the rear beam out of my boot lol then I can vac it.
(30-07-2012, 05:01 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-07-2012, 04:08 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: [ -> ]Scott/Connor any news on my hoody?

Still in pheobe's possession, sorry about this mate, if id have known he would be this useless id never have bothered giving it to him

Wrong on both accounts. I actually got it off Fooby the night we went out for nialls/smanfa's birthday it then stayed in my boot for a lil while then I gave it to you at ace cafe lol
You have it. I gave it to you unless you have left it at ace cafe?
Lol I gave it back to Scott to return to you as it had a hole in it where the club logo was. I guess Scott still has it.
Ohhhright lol
Oh ok, I wasn't told about this, if Scott sees this, then can you give it to Danny and ill get it off him and get it sorted Smile
Phil you were sat next to me while all this was happening. Good memory lol.
Yeah I've got it, I'll give it to Danny (inb4giggidy) Smile Connor I've not had a chance to speak to you about it yet. Barely been on here since last Monday to be honest!

I will admit having the Games on at Wembley is not ideal for going to Ace, but I guess it's just one of those things. If you're going on the A40 route you'll only need to travel 1 junction on the A406, and even then there's a sneaky side road you can use to get down to Ace which avoids the three lane section where it splits into a general two lane section plus olympic lane.

Coming down the A41 and then A406 south isn't a bad idea normally, however it'll be worse as you'll be going directly past Wembley and will also be dealing with the traffic from the M1 around Brent Cross/Staples Corner. It's not going to be ideal either way to be honest.
I must have left before you handed it over to be sent back lol
scott your talking a different language please explain it to my satnav!
When are you leaving cully?
depends on what time my satnav wakes up does her hair and makeup

and also depends if i have indian fridaynight Big Grin
Haha okay, drop me a text of when you plan on leaving
Cully - program your satnavs alarm clock for early O'clock lol
i find the best way to wake up the satnav is with a bucket of lovely cold water. with some ice cubes. works a treat! ThumbsUp
I can see the sat nav telling you to find you're own way after getting woken up like that lol
(30-07-2012, 11:24 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]i find the best way to wake up the satnav is with a bucket of lovely cold water. with some ice cubes. works a treat! ThumbsUp

Best way to wake the satnav up is too stuff your cock in her mouth. Winning
Just don't try that with someone else's satnav, it probably won't go down so well.
I'm leaving mine at about 7 to go and get a fry up and miss the traffic Big Grin
Try it with someone else's sat nav and hit two birds with one stone. Wake the satnav up, and the driver will most definatley be awake after too. Just make sure you know where you going while running out the house and try not to knock over any antique vases with your lobb on!
(30-07-2012, 03:52 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Just looked on getaheadofthegames.com and found this.....

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257...8f14da.jpg

So basically, it's going to be manic around there on the 4th

Ah didn't realise they were using it this weekend. should be ok coming from my end though. might jump on m25 and then a1 it down
(31-07-2012, 07:59 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]I'm leaving mine at about 7 to go and get a fry up and miss the traffic Big Grin

I'm on this like a tramp on chips!! Big Grin
Ed are you bringing Mazz?
(31-07-2012, 10:00 AM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Ed are you bringing Mazz?

Nah, she's on-call at the hospital all weekend unfortunately Sad

She finishes at about 5-6pm, so we're going out for our anniversary dinner still, but she wont be there all day Sad
Ah that's a shame, would be nice to have some female company Smile
(31-07-2012, 10:16 AM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Ah that's a shame, would be nice to have some female company Smile

Don't worry. Samass is going....
Ooooooooooh! Rush him to the burns unit!
(31-07-2012, 10:16 AM)Kimmie Wrote: [ -> ]Ah that's a shame, would be nice to have some female company Smile

Yeah I know, it would've been nice, but she has to work Sad She's also gotta work nights on Christmas eve, Christmas day and Boxing day. How shit is that?! 8pm to 8am!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9