306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gti6 front anti roll bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gti6 anti roll bar removed from my XS. Good condition. Comes with two relatively new bushes as well. Great up great for a 'pov spec' suspension 306.

£15 collected or at ace or £22 delivered
(there not exactly light!)
will this go straight on my 1.6?
Yep will do. Worth buying new drop links if yours are old ones. There a pig to get off without breaking them!
if you aint sold it by friday mate i will have this off ya.
How hard are they to get in/out? this is litraly all i need to make my DT full gti spec Handlng Big Grin
Tbh I've never taken one out except this one which I did with no engine or suspension in!
I reckon you could probably drop the rear sub frame bolts and wriggle it out of there.
I know a friend changed one and it wasn't too difficult at all.
HMMM seriously thinking about this, defo a Gti one then? was it put in by the owner before you ?
Nope. XS have gti spec suspension as standard from the factory Smile
Well worth doing this, its not to bad to fit, loosen the two front subframe bolts and drop the back altogether, only hard part is getting the column grommet back in
Totaly forgot about this, sowie Tongue could you post it next week instead though?
is this sold?
Nope and clearly your both interested so first to pm me their address for postage gets it.

Or I could start an auction? Haha
^^Well, if the dissapointed party PM's me I might be persuaded to cheer them up and send my spare one...Wink
Sold to Jamie. Sorry kingy!
is this any different to hdi one?
Depends what spec hdi? If its a meridian, it will have a 19mm ARB where as the gti spec ARB is 21mm
(10-07-2012, 11:17 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]^^Well, if the dissapointed party PM's me I might be persuaded to cheer them up and send my spare one...Wink

Fair play!! - actually Rip, I'm surprised you don't do upgraded front ARB's and when I say upgraded I mean stiffer than the '6 ones.
(11-07-2012, 09:46 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Sold to Jamie. Sorry kingy!

are you sure i carnt tempt you Makeup
(12-07-2012, 01:06 AM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]Fair play!! - actually Rip, I'm surprised you don't do upgraded front ARB's and when I say upgraded I mean stiffer than the '6 ones.

I've never particularly seen the need for a stiffer front bar, an adjustable, tubular one however, I have....Itwasntme
(12-07-2012, 07:22 AM)kingy Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2012, 09:46 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Sold to Jamie. Sorry kingy!

are you sure i carnt tempt you Makeup

Too late mate. Money taken. Sorry!
(12-07-2012, 01:42 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2012, 01:06 AM)ash240970 Wrote: [ -> ]Fair play!! - actually Rip, I'm surprised you don't do upgraded front ARB's and when I say upgraded I mean stiffer than the '6 ones.

I've never particularly seen the need for a stiffer front bar, an adjustable, tubular one however, I have....Itwasntme

Pics and price pls Smile